2 • K.Namjoon 🍼

I hope you like little space lol

*°*°*°*

"I really am sorry about that. How about I show you my action figures? Or I have other cool stuff?" Namjoon asked once they were alone.

Jimin's eyes brightened at his words. "What cool stuff?"

"Well, all sorts. I have some cute plushies-"

"Plushies? What ones?" Jimin gasped excitedly.

Namjoon smiled at his cuteness. As soon as he saw Jimin he could tell he was into childish things, or perhaps was even a little. Unlike the other members, he knew a lot about little space.

"I have a cute koala called Koya." He answered, rummaging through his room.

"Koala! I want to see!" Jimin cheered.

Namjoon handed Jimin the huge Koya plushy, and he instantly brought it into a tight hug. "I love Koya!"

"Because we were mean today, how about I let you keep him in your room as a sorry?" Namjoon smiled.

Excitedly, Jimin nodded and dug his face into the huge toy. "Thank you!"

"Anything for you, Jiminie." Namjoon ruffled Jimin's hair. He thought about how cute Jimin was, but the others didn't understand how little space worked.

Namjoon sat next to Jimin and spoke. "Hey, Jimin."

"Hmm?" Jimin turned his head to face Namjoon.

"You make it so obvious you're little." He chuckled. "I think it's cute. But listen." His tone changed, and he sounded slightly serious.

"The others don't understand what it means to be little. So if they ever be mean to you for it, come straight to me." He said. In response Jimin nodded.

"They aren't meanies though are they?" Jimin asked with a worried look in his eyes.

Namjoon cooed "No, not at all. They're all really fun and caring. It's just that they might be mean without realising, or because they don't understand."

"Oh, okay." Jimin nodded again, hugging Koya tightly.

He changed the subject. "Now, make sure you take care of Koya. Only special people get to hold him, nevermind keep him."

Jimin's eyes shone. "Really?"

"Really. So I'm putting a lot of trust in you, 'minie."

"I'll look after him really good!" Jimin hugged the toy once again.

Namjoon couldn't handle how cute he found Jimin. It was like a blessing that he joined them. "Great. So, did you unpack all your things?"

"Nearly..."

"Well how about you finish off, while I check on the others?"

"Okay. Koya can help me!" He chirped excitedly, before running out of the room to find his own.

"So cute." Namjoon chuckled to himself. He felt that he understood Jimin better than any of the others did.

He exited his room and made his way to the living room, where the other five members were sitting and laughing happily.

"Is everything okay now?" He asked.

"Yeah. Great actually!" They cheered. He noticed they were all watching Jungkook and Taehyung playing a video game.

Meanwhile, Jimin was in his new room, emptying out his suitcase. So far, he had hung up most of his clothes, and was getting to the bottom of his suitcase, where he kept various other things.