24 • Kinky shit tbh 🍆

I have no title for this kinky shit

Dom hoseok is back and this time he ain't playing easy

Probs the longest chapter I've EVER written with nearly 3000 words so enJOY

🚨WARNING!!🚨 NSFW PHOTOS IN THIS!!! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU OKAY TY

Edit: sOME PEOPLE CAN'T SEE THE PHOTOS I JUST MENTIONED SO I TRIED UNPUBLISHING AND REPUBLISHING UH IDK IF IT WORKED BUT I HOPE IT DID

Jimin woke up to see Hoseok sitting up in his bed, tapping away at his phone. "Morning Hobi." He spoke up, his voice slightly raspy.

"Oh, hey Jimin. You're actually up early for once, eh?" Hoseok laughed, putting his phone down. "I was just about to get up."

"What time is it?" Jimin groaned, hugging the bedsheets.

"Eight." Hoseok replied. Jimin was horrified at how early it was.

"Damn that's too early for me." He sighed. "Why did my brain wake me up?"

"It's not that early." Hoseok shook his head. He looked at the younger squirming in his bed, taking in the cute sight.

But the more he looked, the more he noticed something.

"Hey, what's this?" He stood up and approached Jimin's bed.

"What's what?" Jimin muttered, his eyes shutting from tiredness.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes in a frown, before carefully moving the fabric of Jimin's extremely loose and oversized shirt. "Well damn." Hoseok whispered, seeing vivid purple marks on Jimin's skin. "Who did this then?" He asked, trying to suppress the jealousy he was starting to feel.

"Wh-what?" Jimin's eyes widened, and he sat up frantically whilst trying to cover his neck. "It-it doesn't matter."

Hoseok had never looked so terrifying.

"Who was it, Jimin? Someone trying to claim you or something?" Hoseok asked in a low voice. Hoseok was the most dominant member of the group, so it was odd for him to not know what was happening.

"It was Yoongi, w-we were just-"

Jimin wondered how Hoseok could change so quickly. But he couldn't deny the fear he felt was turning him on - well of course it was, this is Jimin after all.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok laughed. "That total fucking bottom?"

"He's a sw-"

"Whatever, you know I get jealous Jimin." Hoseok got closer to the younger, until their faces were merely inches apart. "It's like you let him do that to you, just to get to me. Like you're trying to make me jealous on purpose."

Jimin bit his lip, looking into Hoseok's eyes lustfully. "You dirty fucking slut." Hoseok whispered, his breath travelling down Jimin's neck. He then lifted a finger and pressed down on the sore bruise, earning a groan from the younger. "So naughty."

"Hoseok." Jimin moaned, feeling Hoseok push into the bruise with more and more pressure. He could feel himself harden just from this slight (at least compared to what he's experienced) pain.

"Wait here." Hoseok whispered. "I won't go easy on you now, you don't deserve it." He then stood up and walked to the cupboard in his side of the room. Jimin watched as he rushed through the contents.

Jimin frowned when he pulled out what looked like a few neatly tied up bundle of ropes. "Is that... Rope?" Jimin asked, his heart pounding.

"Over here." The elder ordered, signalling with his finger. And with a gulp, Jimin stood up and made his way to where Hoseok was standing. "Now clothes off."