26 • Angered 🍼

Oh wow I'm aliVe

+ Yeah another chapter where Jimin is little at one point I feel like I've been writing too much little stuff or have I? Idk I hope I haven't :(

Oh and if you're good at making covers hit me the fuck up okay

Edit: thiccminn WHO IS A TALENTED ASS QUEEN HIT ME UP STRAIGHT AWAY AND MADE THESE BOMB ASS COVERS WO W

"Hey Jimin, are you alright?" Jungkook asked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." Jimin responded, both of them knowing this wasn't true. Jimin had exhausted himself out from excessive practice, which was starting to become a regular thing for him.

"Are you sure? You seem so tired. Maybe you should rest." Jungkook spoke with concern in his voice.

"Maybe you should just leave me alone." He snapped, not realising how much his exhaustion was affecting his behaviour. "And go work on those turns that you do a shit job of."

A mixture of hurt and surprise struck the youngest member, but he decided it was best not to say anything.

He then went over to Namjoon. "Hey, Joon I think Jimin's overworking himself again. I don't think he's even eaten yet." He explained, hoping that their leader could help get through to him. "I tried talking to him but... Yeah I just thought I'd tell you because you're good at speaking."

"Not this again." Namjoon sighed. He thanked Jungkook before walking over to Jimin, who was dancing. "Jimin, can you just stop for one second so I can talk to you?"

"Namjoon, I really need to get this right." Jimin groaned, finally stopping to turn to face him. "What is it?"

"You. Need. A. Break."

"Can people stop telling me that? Don't you think I can handle one damn day of practice?" Jimin retorted, suddenly defensive.

"Nobody can just dance for 10 hours without eating, drinking, or hardly resting and not end up ill Jimin."

"I'm fine." He rolled his eyes. But Namjoon could see through this. The way Jimin's eyes drooped, the way he carried himself. It was clear he had burnt himself out. And he hated seeing him like that.

"Right. I think we're done for the day." He called out to the whole group. "Its getting late anyway."

"I'm staying right here Namjoon." Jimin grumbled, crossing his arms.

Now Namjoon was annoyed. So he got up close to Jimin, lowering his voice. "Don't go acting like a brat now. It's time to go. Yoongi is cooking tonight."

"I'm not being a brat I'm big right now so whatever, just go without me." Jimin said, both of them looking into each other's eyes.

"Do you think I'd just leave you here to overwork yourself?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "Stop fucking around and let's go." By now the other members were exiting the studio.

"You guys coming?" Seokjin asked, half in and half out of the door.

"In a sec, we need to talk. You guys go ahead, we'll catch up." Namjoon replied. Seokjin then left, leaving the door slightly ajar. Then he continued, still looking into Jimin's eyes. "You're pissing me off with this practice obsession Jimin you're one of our best dancers so what the fuck do you need to stay here for huh?"

"Because I keep getting things wrong." Jimin shot back. "You don't understand how sharp these moves have to be, just because you're stiff as fuck."

"I will drag you out of here if you don't get your ass out in ten seconds." He said quietly, in a calm yet terrifying voice. "Ten..."

"W-wait!" Jimin's attitude completely changed at the sound of his counting.