18 • Threesome again!!??! 🍆

So here's like a rank from dom to sub lol

Hoseok
Namjoon
Taehyung/Jungkook
Seokjin/Yoongi
Jimin

If you don't like that order, sORRY

"Cooking again are we?" Namjoon laughed when he entered the kitchen. He had found Seokjin cutting various vegetables, meaning he was going to put together a meal. And Namjoon loved Seokjin's cooking more than anything else.

"Nothing special." Seokjin shrugged, cutting into an onion.

Namjoon noticed tears streaming down the elder's face as a result of cutting the onion. This made him laugh. "Aww, what are you crying about Jin?"

"Shut up." Seokjin giggled, wiping his eyes.

"Come here." Namjoon sighed, pulling the elder towards him by his waist. "Even if it's only from onions, I hate seeing you in tears." He muttered before wiping a tear off his cheek. "Unless it's tears of joy of course, which I never see from you."

"Namjoon..." Seokjin looked down, unable to make any words surface.

"I know, Jin. I can see past all the jokes and light hearted exterior. I know you said you're okay now, but I know that's a lie. You can tell me whenever you get those kind of thoughts, you know?" Namjoon whispered, gripping the elder's waist tightly.

"I'm sorry it's just, I don't want to seem like a burden o-or like I'm weak." He admitted. He still had tears staining his cheek, except now only a few of them were there from the onions.

"Come here." Namjoon whispered, pulling Seokjin even closer, running a hand through his hair. And after a few seconds of staring into each other's eyes, they leaned in to kiss.

Things soon got heated between them, and it ended up with Namjoon carrying Seokjin out of the room and abandoning the half chopped up vegetables.

"I've got an idea of how to make things a bit different." Namjoon whispered as he placed Seokjin onto his bed.

"I'm up for anything, you know that." The elder replied, unbuttoning Namjoon's shirt.

Meanwhile in Jungkook's room, the three youngest members were together.

"Dear lord." Jungkook sighed, his hands on his hips.

"Taetae! That's my piggy!" Jimin whined, trying to grab the soft pig toy from Taehyung's grasp.

"Nuh uh you're supposed to share Jiminie!" Taehyung yelled, yanking it away.

However they were interrupted by the sound of Namjoon calling from another room.

"Jimin, come here a sec!"

"Daddy!" Jimin gasped, jumping up. "You can borrow piggy for now Taetae." He said sweetly before leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone.

Jimin found Namjoon's room that he shared with Taehyung, and knocked on the door. He then entered, and a look of only slight surprise formed on his face.

Namjoon and Seokjin were laying on Namjoon's bed, both shirtless. "Care to join us?" Seokjin asked, slightly seductively.

Jimin nodded, shutting the door behind him. It was kind of a silly thing to ask him, as he was always up for sex. That's what it meant to be a hoe after all.

He climbed onto the bed, and crawled to the end next to the two older members. He was already in the mood just from seeing them both in the bed. The first one to move to him was Namjoon, who gently kissed him. "I hope you don't mind having both me and Jin, baby." He said. Jimin shook his head, since he was up for it.