31 • Dress up🍼

No joke this is the shortest chapter I've ever written lmao

Sorry this is such a shit filler ooF

Later that night, when they had both returned to the dorm Jimin had gone straight to his room to get his colouring book. He regretted not taking it with him, because he enjoyed colouring a lot.

"Jiminie, what you doing?" Taehyung's voice echoed from the doorway.

"Colouring." Jimin smiled when he pulled out his book and pencils.

"C-can I colour with you?" Taehyung asked shyly, looking at the ground with a small blush.

"Yeah, let's do it here." And with that, the two of them lowered themselves to the floor, lying on their front and kicking their legs up and down behind them.

"This is a good one." Jimin turned to a page with the outline of snow white and a small dwarf. The pair started looking through the pens and began scribbling over the paper. "I'll do the hair, you do the dress."

They enjoyed themselves for a few minutes, before Taehyung brought up what had happened a few days ago. "Did you go see Joonie?"

"Hmm mmm." Jimin nodded. "Everything is good now.

"Yay!" Taehyung cheered. "You were sad before seeing Joonie weren't you?"

"Yeah, missed him. But he said he fel' bad about before and that's why he was in his work lots."

"I'm glad you and Joonie are happy~"

"What about you and Kookie?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung loved to talk about Jungkook, so he liked that Jimin asked. "We are happy too! He says my drawings are the best in the world, and gives me lots of kisses and cuddles."

"That's what my daddy is like!" Jimin chirped.

"Daddies are nice." Taehyung said before letting out a small giggle.

Jimin leaned back, looking proudly at what he had done. "I did the hair so it's pretty."

"I'm not finished the dress yet." Taehyung pouted.

"It's okay, I'll do the dwarf's hat." Jimin said as he grabbed a different pen. "I'll do it brown."

"After the dress, I'll do the dwarf's clothes. Which dwarf even is it?"

"I think it's grumpy." Jimin laughed. "Like Hobi."

"No Yoonie is more grumpy." Taehyung laughed back. Jimin shook his head in disagreement.

"Hobi is for sure the most grumpy!" Jimin argued jokingly.

"Hmmm, love snow white." Taehyung said kind of out of nowhere.

"Do you still have the snow white dress?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung's eyes widened, and a huge smile appeared on his face. "Yes! L-let's dress up Jiminie!"

Jimin jumped up and yelled. "Good idea!" He then stumbled excitedly to his wardrobe on the other side of the room. "Let me see what dresses I got."

"Okay, I'll go get my snow white dress." Taehyung smiled and dashed out of the room.

Jimin looked through his wardrobe, thinking of what princess he could be. He had a Cinderella dress, as well as a Aurora one. He impulsively grabbed the pink Aurora dress out and looked at it excitingly before changing into it quickly.

Once he was in the dress he went to his mirror and looked at himself. The sight of himself in a pretty dress made his confidence spike up, and he thought about how he would have loved to show Namjoon.

Not long after, Taehyung burst into the room in his own dress. "Jiminie we look great!"

"Who's Jiminie. I'm sleeping beauty." Jimin crossed his arms, already pretending to be the princess.

"O-oh yeah, and I'm snow white!" Taehyung chirped, his cheeks turning slightly red.

"Can't wait to show daddy how I look." Jimin admitted.

Taehyung loved the idea of seeing Jungkook. "We should show our daddies now!"

"Okay." Jimin nodded. "Let's find them."

They held up their dresses to avoid stepping on them (and to feel somewhat graceful) as they explored the dorm. "My daddy's in his room. Joonie might be in his." Taehyung suggested to Jimin.

Jimin nodded and followed what Taehyung suggested. And soon he was outside of his caregiver's room, in which the door to enter was shut. He could also hear two sets of footsteps inside.

Without thinking, he pushed the door open and close to the back of the room was Namjoon yes, but the second set of footsteps ended up belonging to Seokjin who was kissing Namjoon. But nobody was even phased. They just pulled apart, and Namjoon sighed slightly. "You alright Jimin?"

Jimin ran into the room excitedly. "Look at me daddy! Look Jinnie!" And he spun round in front of them.

"Wow, you look so pretty Jiminie." Namjoon smiled, moving away from Seokjin. But out of guilt, he turned and whispered. "I'm sorry-"

"No, don't be. He looks so cute." Seokjin said nicely. He then approached the little. "Wow! I didn't know you had that dress! If I did I would have taken it for myself." He teased.

"Noooo it's mine." Jimin held onto the dress protectively.

Namjoon decided to give Jimin the praise that he loved. "Baby you look like such a princess. Is this sleeping beauty?"

"Yep. But I look better in it than her." He giggled.

"Well you taught him well." Namjoon shook his head at the sudden boost of confidence he had.

"Modesty is bullshit."

At the sound of this word, Jimin let out a gasp and brought a hand to his mouth in shock. Namjoon was also surprised. "Jin! Language."

"Oh!" Seokjin had forgotten about swearing around Jimin, and immediately felt guilty. "I'm sorry..."

"It's okay Jinnie." Jimin smiled. "I forgive you."

I am sooo sorry for this shit chapter with the shitty abrupt ending.

I'm not feeling much inspiration for this book ;((( that's why my updates are soooo slow

I hope you can understand and forgive me for my shit short and slow chapters lmao

I'm starting a new book called divine though which I will hopefully get published soooon

A levels are harrrrrd

Byeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️