Answersss

'a few days' I said

But it's finally here,,,,,

Sorry if you had a question not answered I just picked 5 for each member sjjss

Namjoon

Namjin?

What about us? I love Jin a lot ❤️

How do you feel about 'sharing' Jimin? Also, kinks??

I have no problem sharing Jimin, as long as both Jin and Jimin are okay with it. And my kinks? Well,,, I'm not as much of an expert as Hoseok but I do like handcuffs/rope (to a certain extent))), edging, spanking my sub, and some lowkey exhibitionism...

Don't feel bad about what you did to Jimin, ok?

Thank you, I'm trying to. But it's hard :((( He's so forgiving and sweet ahhh.

•Favourite sex songs?

Hmmm I do like often by the weeknd, kissland which is also by the weeknd (is that one a sex song? Idk but it is to me at least 😤)

•Any advice for caregiverless littles?

Ahhhh don't worry about finding a caregiver. It can take time, and you can still be happy without one I promise~

Seokjin

•Why r u so sweet

Idk why am I

•Why did you and Joon decide to bring little Jimin into sexual stuff?

Welllll we've always had a pretty open relationship, and Jimin is so amazing. And I guess we never officially decided, it just kinda started happening :))

•Jin what did the eye doctor say to the patient?

ThIs Is EyEroNiC

I'm gonna steal this for my next interview.

Does Namjoon's sexual relationship with Jimin make you jealous?

Not at all, before Jimin we've always had people on the side. Everyone's relationships work differently and Namjoon and I trust and love each other to work with this dynamic.

If you and Namjoon go public, would you want him to stop doing 'The Nasty' with Jimin?

Nooo I'd never want Jimin to stop being involved, even if we went public.

Yoongi

•If you could, would you have Chim to yourself?

Ummmm... I don't know.

•You ever gonna do a threesome with Chim and Kook? That'd be hot. Also ily but I know you love Chim.

I'd be up for it I guess. And what?

•Have you ever just given up during sex?

Lmao yes

•Top or bottom?

It depends who I'm with🤔🤔🤔

•WHY WON'T YOU TELL JIMIN YOU LOVE HIM?

WHAT

Hoseok

•Dom?