23 • Loved - pt.2 🍆

Proofreading don't exist in this household

Jimin was overwhelmed by Yoongi's words for sure. He didn't expect to see this expression of deep emotions from him. But he wanted this to happen.

Yoongi leaned down, closing the gap between them again. The kiss they shared was unusually soft and gentle. It was the first delicate kiss Jimin someone had given him in a long time.

Jimin, without realising, tugged on the hem of the elder's shirt in desperation for it to come off. Without wanting to waste any time, Yoongi pulled it over his head. Jimin quickly took off his own shirt, before reaching for Yoongi's belt. However, the elder stopped him.

"Hey, I don't want you doing any of the work." Yoongi whispered. "Just let me take care of you, okay?" He ran his hand through Jimin's hair as he spoke to him sweetly, staring deeply into his eyes. Jimin nodded in response, relaxing under Yoongi's touch.

Yoongi unclasped his belt by himself, allowing him to pull down his skin tight jeans. Once they were off, he carefully pulled down Jimin's own jeans. They were left only in their underwear at this point. For some reassurance, he leaned in once again for yet another soft kiss.

The elder softly grinded his hips against Jimin's, making both of them moan quietly. As they continued to make out, their hands explored each other's almost naked bodies. For once, they were just taking their time and enjoying each other's presence.

Yoongi moved his lips from Jimin's own plump ones down to his neck. When he stopped to suck on a random spot, Jimin tightened his grip around Yoongi's torso. "Y-yoongi." He moaned softly. To Yoongi (and every member of BTS, but let's not talk about that), Jimin's moans were like music to his ears. Any sound that came out of his mouth was nothing short of angelic.

Yoongi ended up leaving a reddish purple mark on Jimin's neck, which contrasted perfectly with his sun kissed skin. When he lifted his head to see the mark he'd made, a look of satisfaction formed on his face.

"So beautiful." Yoongi whispered, looking at Jimin. He looked all over his body up to his face, taking in his beauty. It was breathtaking.

And Jimin looked at Yoongi, similarly at his body and face. He couldn't deny Yoongi's own ethereal level of beauty as well. Both of them felt lucky in the moment.

Yoongi, yet again, attached his lips back to Jimin's neck. But he continued to move them down to his collarbone, choosing his next spot to mark what was his. (Well and the other 5 members', just wait until Hoseok sees these hickeys oh my). Jimin could feel the suction from the elder's mouth raising his skin - it was a good feeling.

Once his collarbone was marked, he continued to move his lips down Jimin's toned chest and stomach. He could hear Jimin's breathing become panting. The lower Yoongi's lips got, the louder he became.

When the elder reached the waistband of Jimin's boxers, he stopped to make eye contact. "Is this okay?" He asked with pure concern. Jimin nodded slightly frantically, so he continued by carefully pulling down the underwear.

Jimin let out a sigh of relief when he felt his length spring out. But signs turned into moans when he felt Yoongi's hand wrap around him. "Yoongi!" He moaned, out of surprise. "W-wait..." He trailed off.

Immediately, Yoongi took his hand away. "What is it baby?" He asked.

Jimin moved his own hands to his asscheeks, spreading them impatiently. "I-I prefer this way." He admitted. He could feel the slight anticipation building up within him.

"Whatever you want." Yoongi laughed, before lifting up Jimin's legs to put them over his shoulders. He then leaned in, spreading Jimin's cheeks and placed his tongue into his hole, making Jimin clench around his tongue.