5 • K.Seokjin 🍼

OkAy first of all thank you so so soooooooooo so so sooo much for reading this and getting this to 1k!!

1k reads?? Damn and the smut hasn't even started yet. Once these introductory chapters are done it'll be 100000x better

I also want to thank you all for the comments wishing me a happy birthday!!❤️❤️

And I want to tag my fav people who help me with shit and I love them soo much❤️

COCKTH -goldensugar- -MOANGI jeonroi gaytaes

Honestly they're amazinggggg

oKay that's all

They all returned to their shared apartment. And to say at the least, Seokjin was furious.

Jimin noticed this. Even though he was slightly in his little space, he wanted to make sure the eldest was okay.

The others were having an exchange in the living room and Hoseok and Jungkook had already made up, but Seokjin was in his room.

Jimin knocked on the door. He then heard the eldest's voice. "Yes?"

"It's me..." Jimin replied.

"Come in, Jimin."

He obliged and pushed the door open carefully. He then saw Seokjin sitting on his bed, looking down.

"Jinnie looked sad..." Jimin spoke up, trying his best to hide his timidness.

"Oh, I'm okay. I think." The elder sighed.

Jimin sat next to him on the bed with a smile. "I want to see you're okay."

Seokjin's heart melted in that moment. In response, he ruffled Jimin's hair. "Ah, you're too cute, Jiminie!"

The younger giggled at this. But once he managed to stop himself, he asked. "Why did Jungkookie and Hoseok fight?"

With a sigh, Seokjin answered. "Because they're just both grumpy and extra. They love drama, especially Hobi. Oh god how do I describe that boy?"

"But they're friends now?" Jimin asked, feeling hopeful.

"Everyone always make up after stupid arguments. Don't worry about it." He gave the smaller boy a smile.

Jimin nodded, and looked down at his feet. "You still seem sad."

"I'm not sad, I'm just- ah I don't know." Seokjin paused and thought for a few seconds. "I'm just kind of fed up."

"About what?"

"Life to be honest." He gave a small laugh. "I just always find myself complaining, or feeling sorry for myself. I'm always fed up with something, and I'm fed up with that."

Jimin looked at Seokjin in utter confusion. His little mind couldn't comprehend all the complex things he had just heard.

"I'm fed up of being fed up, Jimin. And sometimes I just want to... Give up."

"Give up?" Jimin tilted his head.

"You really are pure and innocent. At least you aren't all dark and stuff like me." He laughed. "Although I don't show when I feel like this usually."

"I... Think I get it." Jimin said with a puzzled look. "Sometimes I want to give up." He referred to how he would feel when big. But when he was little, he didn't really get what that meant.

"Oh, Jimin." Seokjin sighed, pulling Jimin in for a hug. "Please tell me whenever you feel that way. Okay?"

Jimin nodded in response. After a few seconds, Seokjin changed the subject. "How about you help me cook the boys' dinner?"

"C-cook? I think I am bad..."

"Nonsense! Now come on and I'll show you." He gave Jimin a large smile, but Jimin stayed where he was. "Okay, fine. But I want you to come with me." He smiled and Jimin finally followed.

"I'm making your dinners tonight." Seokjin called to the group in the living room. Jimin took a glance at them, and was quite confused at the sight.

All five were sat down on the couch, apart from Jungkook and Hoseok. Despite their previous dispute, Jungkook was now twerking to music playing from Taehyung's phone whilst Hoseok held onto him, roaring with laughter. Jimin couldn't help but watch with curiosity, as he thought about how weird they were.

"Oh yeah. They're like that sometimes." Seokjin said casually to Jimin. "Come on, let me show you the kitchen."

Jimin followed Seokjin and his eyes widened at the large kitchen. Immediately, Seokjin went to a cupboard and pulled out a large cooking pot.

Jimin knew nothing about cooking. So he watched as the elder started getting random ingredients.

Seokjin filled the pot with water and placed it on top of the oven as it started heating up.

"What are you making?" Jimin asked curiously.

Seokjin replied. "Just some udon noodle soup." As he added certain ingredients. Jimin didn't even understand what he was doing, but was still interested.

"Oh something smells really nice." A familiar voice called. Jimin turned to see Namjoon entering the kitchen.

Namjoon approached Seokjin and placed his head on his broad shoulder to watch what he was doing. "I do love your cooking, Jin."

"You're putting me off." Seokjin turned his head to lock his eyes with Namjoon's, before quickly looking back at the soup that was starting to bubble.

"Jiminie, just wait until you try Jin's cooking. You'll love it." Namjoon spoke.

"Wait!" Seokjin gasped. "You're not even allowed in the kitchen. You destroy everything so get out!"

Namjoon laughed as he left. "Sorry. I couldn't help myself."

"This is turning out really well, Jimin." Seokjin smiled as he sniffed the soup.

"I think it smells nice..." Jimin nodded, feeling shy again.

"Almost done." The elder spoke with satisfaction. "Hey, Jimin can you go and tell the others I'll be like five minutes."

"O-okay..." Jimin nodded.

He slowly peaked around the corner of the doorway, seeing all the other five members enjoying themselves. That familiar sense of intimidation returned, and an anxious feeling developed in his stomach.

He took a deep breath and walked into the living room. And as soon as he made it there, everyone went silent and turned to face him. All their stares were burning into him.

"U-um..." He began quietly. "Jin says dinner is almost ready."

"Yes!" Jungkook cheered. "I'm so hungry!"

Jimin wanted to flinch at the sudden loudness, but he successfully refrained.

"Dinner is ready!"

All the members' expressions lit up at the sound of this, and like animals they dashed to the table, ready to eat.