27 • Punished 🍼

Even more little stuff😩😩😩 I really hope it's not too muchhhh I haven't done anything different for a while ;(

Ive been super busy my parents are going to try selling our house soon so I've had to see real estate people, rip apart my bedroom for redecorating like biiitch. But I managed to put together this chapter~

"Come here."

Now Jimin was scared, and starting to regret acting the way he did. To avoid Namjoon getting any angrier, he stepped forward.

"Now you know what to do. Come on Jimin." Namjoon said, ready to punish him.

Jimin hesitantly bent over across Namjoon's lap. And Namjoon took no time in pulling down Jimin's jeans and underwear to reveal his rear. "I'm going to give you ten. Are you ready?"

"Yes daddy." Jimin mumbled. Namjoon slightly massaged his ass for a few seconds, making sure he really was ready and as an attempt to create a form of comfort. Then, he lifted his hand and brought it down harshly with a spank.

Jimin let out a yelp. He could tell Namjoon was extremely frustrated by how hard he spanked him. "One." He whimpered.

Namjoon spanked him for the second time, this time even harder. This made him groan in pain. "T-two."

There was a third one, and this time it felt worse than a spanking ever had. Maybe it was because of the state he was currently in, but he'd never had trouble with a punishment. He decided to take another one, before bursting into tears. "Red! Red!" He'd never used his safe word before, but he felt like he really had to.

Straight away, Namjoon grabbed Jimin and pulled him into a tight hug. "Hey it's okay don't cry Jiminie. I won't give you anymore." He was surprised Jimin used the safe word, more surprised than Jimin himself. But all he focused on was making sure he was okay.

Jimin cried into Namjoon's chest. "T-too hard daddy."

"Baby I'm so sorry. I should have realised your body must be so weak today. " Namjoon hugged Jimin even tighter, feeling extremely guilty. Jimin was now sobbing, his breathing becoming irregular. "Just calm down baby, it's okay. I'm so so so sorry."

"Tired, and achey. A-and now hurts." Jimin tried forming a sentence through his cries as he held onto the elder tightly. He didn't really make sense with his words, but Namjoon could understand. "Don't feel good daddy..."

"You're really not in a good way are you?" Namjoon sighed. "I can't apologise enough Jiminie. You don't have to forgive me, I shouldn't have let my anger influence my actions. I'm just sorry I didn't consider how exhausted and hurt you already are." A tear was now rolling down his cheek from the guilt, regret and self hatred he was currently feeling. "What was I thinking?"

"It's okay daddy." Jimin sniffed, still in his embrace. "I was bad."

"No, no you're tired." Namjoon shook his head.

There was then a knock on the door, followed by Seokjin's voice from the other side. "Hey you guys, dinner's ready."

"We'll be right out, thanks Jin." Namjoon called back. He then looked at Jimin, and ran a finger through his soft hair. He loved how it felt on his fingertips. "You should get something to eat Jiminie."

"And you, daddy." Jimin spoke, pointing at him. "You like Yoonie's food."

"Come on, let's get you to dinner." Namjoon smiled, holding out his hand. Jimin took it, and they both stood up before making their way out of the room.

"Hey uh I'm not really feeling that hungry tonight." Namjoon said as he pulled a chair out for Jimin. "You guys enjoy your food."

"It's not because I'm cooking is it?" Yoongi joked.