7 • Desperate 🍆

OKAY HERE THINGS START TO GET DIFFERENT, AND IT MIGHT HAPPEN QUICKLY BUT YEAH

ALSO 2.45K AS I'M WRITING THIS UM HOW

I LOVE YOU!!

Hoseok couldn't handle it.

Right in front of him, Jimin was stretching. And he couldn't resist scanning his body as he did so. The way he bent forward, revealing his rear, drove Hoseok crazy. Every second his impatience increased, along with his desire.

It wasn't long until he felt his jeans tighten, and a familiar feeling develop between his legs. He was annoyed at himself for feeling this way in the dance studio, but he couldn't just leave it.

"Hey, Jimin." He spoke. Quickly, he stood up and turned around face away from the other members as he approached the door, to hide his current problem.

"Yes?" Jimin stopped his stretches and looked over at Hoseok.

"Come with me, I want to talk to you." And with that he had disappeared out of the room. So curiosly, Jimin followed.

He left and found himself in the empty hallway. "Hoseok?" He called.

"In here."

He followed the sound to find Hoseok in an empty room. So he entered, but frowned when Hoseok locked the door behind him.

He started, but was interrupted. "Wh-"

"Thanks to you. I've got a bit of a problem..." Hoseok approached Jimin, making him back away. Before he knew it, he felt his back collide with the wall, and Hoseok was only an inch away from him.

"Problem?" Jimin tilted his head, his expression as innocent as ever.

"Oh don't play dumb you know what you do to me." Hoseok growled, bringing his hands to Jimin's hips.

Then it was as if something had brought out another side to Jimin. A smirk grew on his face and he locked eyes with the taller male. Of course he knew all the members were watching him, and he expected this reaction from at least one of them.

Hoseok moved his hands to cup Jimin's ass. "As soon as I saw your perfect ass I wanted you, Jimin." He whispered, before leaning forward and attaching his lips to the his neck.

Instantly, a small groan left Jimin's lips. "You gonna help me out or not then?" Hoseok said against his skin. Jimin nodded, and Hoseok moved his lips to Jimin's for a few seconds until they pulled away.

The younger got down to his knees, placing his small hands onto Hoseok's designer belt that probably cost more than he wanted to know. When he looked up, Hoseok's eyes locked with his.

"Don't hold back baby boy. I know your lips are good for more than kissing." Hoseok whispered. So Jimin carried on, unbuckling the belt and pulling down his jeans, revealing a pair of black boxers.

He pulled these off, and Hoseok let out a sigh of relief when he felt his member become free from his restraining clothes. The two of them locked eyes as Jimin begun to slowly pump it with his hand.

Jimin gave small licks on his tip. "Such a tease." He huffed as he grabbed Jimin's hair. Jimin liked teasing, so he gave a lick up his shaft. "Jimin y-you better get on with it..."

Finally, Jimin took him into his mouth and he let out a moan at the feeling of Jimin's plump lips wrapped around him.

Jimin moved his head forwards, guided by Hoseok who was pulling his hair. He was going quite slow, so he soon felt his hair being pulled forwards, forcing him to speed up.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so good." Hoseok moaned when he hit the back of Jimin's throat. Luckily Jimin took him skilfully. He then found himself throwing his head back, and thrusting himself into Jimin's mouth desperately.

Jimin continued to deepthroat Hoseok's large length, letting out small moans to stop himself gagging, and creating a vibrating sensation that Hoseok couldn't get enough of.

Jimin didn't come across as someone who would do this. Yet he seemed so experienced.

He started to speed up. And as an experiment, he started grazing his teeth lightly over the elder's skin. This made him moan louder than before so he continued doing it.

"F-fuck you're so good." Hoseok's eyes were shut tightly and Jimin couldn't help but feel slightly proud of doing this well. He loved seeing this reaction from him. Not to mention his huge praise kink.

He moaned again onto Hoseok's dick at the praise, and he caught on. "You like being told you're a good boy, huh?" He smirked, thrusting his hips faster.

Both of them picked up their pace, meaning Hoseok was getting close. "Ah, don't stop..." He breathed, throwing his head back again and parting his lips.

Jimin's wet mouth and thick lips sent Hoseok into utter ecstacy. Nobody had ever given him a blowjob this good before.

"I'm close..." He trailed off.

Jimin continued, not taking his eyes off the elder's. Hoseok found Jimin's face so pretty, that it brought him even closer to his orgasm.

Soon he felt the feeling build up in his stomach. And then suddenly the intense feeling of pleasure hit him, and he filled Jimin's mouth with his thick, white liquid. "Fuck!" He moaned.

Jimin impressively swallowed in no time. He must have been very experienced.

"Jimin, have you done this before?" Hoseok asked as he pulled his jeans up.

"Um, yeah."

"I can tell." He buckled his belt, and put a hand on Jimin's shoulder. "You're so good."

Jimin blushed at the praise, and they made their way back to the studio. When they entered, they were met with irritated members.

"What were you doing?" Seokjin spoke up with his hands on his hips.

"Relax, Jin." Hoseok smirked.

Jimin was his shy self again, and therefore stayed quiet.

"I don't think we want to know about that." Jungkook shook his head.