16 • Disciplined - pt.2 🍼🍆

Warning: rUshed PiEce oF sHit tHat hAs nOT bEeN pRooFrEad

"Yoonie! P-please..."

Yoongi was speechless.

There he was standing in the doorway, eyes scanning the younger's naked body. But he didn't know what to do. Jimin was supposed to be in little space, and he didn't know if he could give in or not. Was it pedophilia?

Yoongi shut the door, before approaching the bed. "Jimin. You-"

"Please play with Jiminie!" Jimin cried, moving the toy in and out of himself quicker. By now, Yoongi was rock hard, but he still wasn't sure if Jimin was 'allowed' to do such things as a little.

"Are you, um allowed?" Yoongi questioned, ignoring the growing bulge in his jeans.

But when Jimin saw it, he didn't ignore it. He pulled the toy out of himself, biting his lip. "You feel better than the toy Yoonie. A-and I'm allowed! Pwomise!" He crawled to the end of the bed, placing his small hands on Yoongi's crotch.

Yoongi's breathing hitched and somehow, he couldn't stop the little from unzipping his jeans. "Just make it quick, okay?"

"Quick?" Jimin pouted as he pulled down the elder's boxers. "But want to play for a long time." He whined before desperately taking him into his mouth.

Yoongi uncontrollably grabbed a handful of Jimin's hair. "Fuck, baby." He moaned, feeling Jimin's thick lips moving down his shaft. When he looked down, Jimin's eyes were staring into his, looking full of innocence. He couldn't handle that, so he looked upwards instead.

Jimin whined onto his dick, he preferred seeing the elder's face as he fell apart from Jimin's touch.

Well, that and the fact Yoongi was thrusting his member down his throat caused him to whine, along with wanting to go further.

He couldn't take it, he needed more. So he pulled away, making Yoongi frown. Without any words, Jimin moved down the bed on his hands and knees. "Please Yoonie. I want more."

Yoongi bit his lip, he was too far gone to refuse. So he started removing his own clothes, as Jimin picked up the toy again and pushed it back into himself. And as soon as Yoongi was fully naked, he climbed onto the bed.

"Don't use this." Yoongi commanded, referring to the glass dildo. Jimin hesitated, but pulled it out of himself, hoping Yoongi would take over quickly.

"And I want you on your back." He scowled, turning him over. "I didn't get to see much of your face last time." He found the bottle of lube on the bedside table, and squirted a good amount onto his hand. Then, he made sure to coat his member enough. Jimin had already prepped himself earlier, lucky for the both of them.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's legs, wrapping them round his waist as he pushed into him. His eyes never left his face, and how it changed when he entered him. His eyes had become tightly shut, and his plump lips had parted. What a beautiful sight.

He was already a moaning mess, and Yoongi was only going slow. "You're so loud with me, aren't you baby?"

"M-more, Yoonie." Jimin begged, grabbing the bedsheets at his sides. He held them with such a force his knuckles were turning white.The elder gave into his request, speeding up and pounding into him as hard as possible.

Jimin loved the feeling. He bit his bottom lip as his eyes widened, his gaze locked with Yoongi's, who loved how he looked. As if he was trying to stop himself from screaming out. His small body was moving with Yoongi's thrusts, making the bed creak.

"Don't hold it in." Yoongi whispered, holding onto the younger's thick thighs.

But little did Yoongi know about rule number two. No being loud or annoying. Jimin simply wasn't allowed to be loud. Although, he was getting permission from one of the members, right? Maybe Namjoon wouldn't find out.