28 • Wow chapter 28????

It's been 3 whole chapters without smut oof I'm sorry for starving you, here you gO

Edit: this wasn't even chapter 30 wow I changed the numbers to these ones bc nobody told me I'd actually skipped some numbers in Japanese woOps.

I couldn't think of a name for this chapter so ^_^

Jimin woke up to Jungkook and Taehyung leaning over him. He was confused, and frowned at them after rubbing his eyes. "Jungkook? Taehyung?" He asked, making sure he wasn't just crazy.

"So he is alive." Taehyung said, scratching his head.

"Must've been exhausted, poor kid." Jungkook nodded. Being referred to as a kid by Jungkook made Jimin sit up and gasp.

"Kid? Excuse me-"

"Jimin! Do you know how long you've been asleep for?" Taehyung interrupted. "We thought you just weren't going to wake up."

"Uh, eight hours?" He guessed, despite being the amount you're supposed to get it was a lot for him.

"Sixteen." Jungkook crossed his arms, waiting for Jimin to freak out in reaction.

"What?! Sixteen hours?!" Jimin exclaimed. He threw the sheets off of him before putting a hand on his head.

"You fell asleep at ten. It's now two in the afternoon." Taehyung explained.

Jungkook added. "I bet you needed it, Jimin. You already look so much better."

"I... guess I feel much better as well."

"Well now that I know you aren't dead, bye." Taehyung shrugged and left the room. But Jungkook didn't follow him, he stayed with Jimin.

There were a few seconds of awkward silence, and Jimin couldn't help but examine Jungkook. The way he looked in the moment. But then he realised something. Oh no-

"I guess Taehyung didn't notice your morning wood." Jungkook said with a small smirk growing on his face. "Have an interesting dream?"

It was too late, Jungkook already saw. Jimin guessed there was no point in lying. So with a blush, he attempted to pull the sheets back to cover himself, making Jungkook laugh.

"Who were you dreaming about, huh?" He asked curiously.

"Nobody..." Jimin replied, unable to make eye contact with the younger member.

"Well." Jungkook spoke. "There's only one way to fix this I guess." And he brought his hands to his belt, removing it.

"Wait, Kook-"

"Come on, I know what you're like everytime you're alone with one of us." He proceeded to climb onto the bed, and Jimin bit down on his lip. He'd only just woken up and this was happening.

And of course, he gave in. He moved to be flat on his back so Jungkook could climb over him, and start kissing him. "You're such a slut Jiminie." Jungkook whispered. "I love it."

Jimin was caught off guard when Jungkook brought a hand to his crotch, palming him through the material of his pijamas. In response, he began moaning right in Jungkook's ear which turned him on.

It didn't take long for them to remove their clothes leaving them naked. "Your stuff is in this drawer?" Jungkook asked, pointing at the top drawer of Jimin's bedside table. Jimin nodded impatiently, watching him pull it open.

Jungkook saw what he was looking for, lube. But there was something else in there that gave him an idea.

Jimin's eyes widened when he saw Jungkook pull out his pink, glass dildo. "Oh that's just uh..." He couldn't even finish his sentence.