30 • Absolved 🍼

Aye the reAl chapter 30

Shit little filler loL

Also what the fUCk is going on with wattpad and these message board things I'm-

Namjoon hadn't spoken to Jimin properly for two whole days. And that was starting to upset the both of them. So Jimin decided to take matters into his own hands and go see Namjoon in his studio.

He grabbed his backpack which went well with his cute overalls, and made his way to the studio determinedly.

When he arrived, he knocked on the door. "Who is it?"

"Is 'Minnie daddy." Jimin replied. Namjoon's eyes widened, he wasn't ready to face Jimin yet but at the same time he was glad to see him.

"Come in." He said, feeling slightly nervous. The door then opened, and Jimin came into the room. Namjoon noticed how adorable he looked, and it made him smile without even realising.

"Missed you daddy." Jimin pouted. "Did you not want see me?"

"No no of course I wanted to see you I just... Just sit here with me okay?" He sighed and moved to the couch across the room.

"I'm going to be honest. After I hurt you, I just couldn't face you. I thought you wouldn't even want to go near me. I'd be the same in that position..."

"I'm okay now daddy because I'm big and strong." Jimin replied.

"I know you are, you're the strongest. I'm so sorry for handling this the worst way by avoiding you. That's literally the worst thing a caregiver can do." He then pulled the little into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry Jiminie."

"Is alright daddy." Jimin said. "Just missed you."

Namjoon continued. "I still feel so so so bad about hurting you. I've been such a bad caregiver recently."

"No! I have the best daddy ever."

"I love you so much Jiminie, but you know that anyway right?" Namjoon said with a huge smile.

Jimin nodded in reply, before changing the subject. "I brought some stuffs with me." He then opened his backpack and pulled out a book where Jimin would draw. He then opened it and looked for a certain page and handed it to Namjoon. "I drew you a picture!"

Namjoon looked at the page, and saw that Jimin had scribbled a picture of the two of them. Next to them was the other five members, and everyone had smiles on their faces. They were identical stick figures, but with different hair colours and Jimin being taller than all of the others. There was also an arrow pointing to each one with words.

Namjoon read the writing of each arrow. 'Kookie, Taetae, Seokie, Jinnie, Yoongie'. And then to the arrow that pointed to the both of them. 'us!' There was also a pink heart next to it.

It sure was a cute drawing. And as soon as Namjoon had looked at it for long enough, he turned his head to face Jimin. "Aww come here. I love it." And he opened his arms for a hug.

"Took me ages to do." Jimin spoke proudly as he hugged the elder.

"I tell you what, I'll put your drawing in my studio somewhere so anyone who comes in can see it." Namjoon said, making Jimin smile. "Let me take the page out." He muttered, carefully pulling the paper. Once it was out, he stood up to look for a suitable place to display the picture.

He pulled some blu tac out of a drawer on his desk and attached it to the corners of the page, before sticking it on the wall where he had various framed photos of him and the other members.

Jimin felt proud of his drawing skills as he watched Namjoon put it on the wall. "There, it's up for everyone to see now."

"I also brought Koya." Jimin said, pulling a mini version of the koala plushy out of his bag. He hugged it quickly, feeling guilty about leaving the toy in a bag for a while.

"You still like Koya huh?" Namjoon asked, laughing slightly.

"I love Koya." Jimin muttered. "Reminds me of daddy."

As if the caregiver's heart wasn't already melting from the cuteness, he started feeling as if he was going to explode from how much he adored Jimin. "Are you trying to attack me by being this adorable?" Namjoon joked, pulling Jimin into yet another tight hug.

"Wait." Namjoon frowned. "This is the small version. Where'd you get it?"

"From your room before I went to here." Jimin giggled. "Big Koya too big for my bag."

Namjoon shook his head, letting out a small laugh at the little's mischief. "Well you're lucky Koya let you take him without asking daddy." He said, ruffling Jimin's hair.

"But you were here so how could I ask!" Jimin pointed at Namjoon, and stuck his tongue out.

"Alright... Fine." Namjoon crossed his arms.

Jimin shifted his gaze to Namjoon's computer. "What's daddy doing on there?"

"I'm making a song. I'll show you." He replied, moving to the chair at his desk. Jimin followed him, and climbed onto his lap. "It's not all finished yet, I've got a lot of work to do on it."

Namjoon played what he had of the song so far, looking at Jimin's curious face that was glued to the screen. "What's all these rectangles?"

"Those are just the sounds I put in. Then when I play it, it all plays together."

"Looks confusing." Jimin muttered. "Prefer the singing bit."

"Hey look, you left Koya on his own." Namjoon said in an exaggerated gasp.

"Oh no!" Jimin jumped off of Namjoon and ran to the small koala, picking it up. "Sorry Koya..."

Namjoon followed behind Jimin, and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Jimin..."

"Hmm?"

The younger turned to face Namjoon. "I just want to make sure, you aren't mad at me?"

"Nope." Jimin smiled.

"I'm still sorry." Namjoon sighed, pulling him into probably the 10000th hug they'd had that day.

I love looking at all your comments but 1) my notifications have been so stale the last week ;(

And 2) this message board crap like who the actual fuck thought that was a good idea sigh

I'm getting less engagement but I'm assuming it's because school has started in a lot of places. I don't go back until September 10th thOugh so