Chapter 3

Taehyung POV

The expression on his face soon morphed into confusion. Taehyung was sure that he had erased her memory of their meeting. Panic began to take over.

Take a deep breath Taehyung, calm down.

Taehyung then began listing explanations on how such a thing could happen. He had erased countless memories, not once did a flaw occur.

Only one logical explanation stood out in his head. He had erased her memories of him feeding off of her, everything that happens after erasing her memories will be recorded in her brain. He could still get out of this situation by pretending to be human.

"You know who I am?" he chuckled.

"No, I just happened to guess your name correctly," the girl replied, rolling her eyes while getting back up on her feet.

"You're funny."

"I get that a lot."

"So um, Miss...?" Taehyung paused, waiting for the girl to give him her name.

"Miss Y/N, but feel free to leave off the Miss."

"So Y/N, could you keep our meeting a secret? I don't want my manager to find out that I had  sneaked out in the middle of the night," Taehyung replied, adding a bit of plead in his voice while throwing out some puppy eyes.

"Sure," smiled Y/N.

Taehyung released a sigh of relief, Y/N apparently had suspected nothing.

"Only after you tell me why you were feeding off of me, Mr. Kim Vampire Taehyung."

Wait what now?

...

Y/N POV

"Only after you tell me why you were feeding off of me, Mr. Kim Vampire Taehyung," you smirked.

His expression of relief soon morphed back into confusion before changing into a mix of annoyance and surprise.

"I-I don't know what you mean," he chuckled. His voice was low and calm. You would've believed him if hadn't stuttered.

"You stuttered," you pointed out, crossing your arms.

Taehyung huffed out a breath of annoyance. "You really want to play like this?" he growled, mirroring her actions of crossing his arms.

"Any way you want," you replied confidently. After all, you had the upper hand. You found out his true identity. However, a million unanswered questions still swirled in you mind.

"Fine. We'll do it my way," Taehyung said in a low voice. He took a step forward and the two of you were mere inches apart. You could feel his warm breath on your skin.

You step back, trying to buy some distance between you, but his hand latches onto your waist, pulling you back towards him.

"Wait a minute," you squeaked while avoiding his gaze, all of your confidence evaporating into midair. "Give me some room."

"You said that we could do it my way." You could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

He pulled you in even closer. You were practically folded against his chest.

Before you could attempt to push him away, he took a step forward. A wave of dizziness washes over you, the current setting becoming disoriented.

Your head whirled, unable to handle the sudden crash of disorientation. The corners of your vision start to ebb and soon, your world goes black.