Chapter 31

Suga POV

"Oh my god!" Jin cried as he ran over to Y/N and Taehyung. Both were unconscious on the floor.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck," Suga mumbled as he lifted Y/N into his arms, checking her pulse. It was weak but still present. Her skin was pale, the slightest tinge of color barely visible. The same could be said for Taehyung.

"What the hell just happened?" Namjoon asked as he came making his way over. He helped Jin carry Taehyung over to the couch. Suga followed with Y/N.

"Whole lot of shit just happened," Suga grumbled as he laid Y/N on the couch. He motioned for the others to put Taehyung on the recliner.

"Is it just me or was Taehyung kissing Y/N right before they collapsed?" Jin asked, crossing his arms and looking over to Suga.

"For a second I thought Taehyung was going to bite Y/N," Namjoon sighed, "Thank goodness he didn't."

"Oh he might as well have," Suga growled, shaking his head and face palming himself. Fuck, had I just knocked Taehyung out when I had pinned him onto the floor.

"What do you mean?" Jin and Namjoon asked in unison- wearing the same looks on their face.

"Y/N's lips- it was bleeding. I could smell the blood," Suga sighed. He reached over to check Y/N's lips- the wound was now starting to clot up.

Namjoon dropped his arms in shock. "Don't tell me-"

"Oh I'm going to tell you alright," Suga began. He walked over to Y/N, pulling the collar of her sweater down a bit. Jin reached over to stop him but froze when he saw what was on her neck. Suga then reached over to Taehyung, also pulling the neckline of his long sleeve down. Both Namjoon and Jin gasped quietly.

On the base of their necks, right above their left collarbone, were matching patterns. Dark lines intertwined to create an outline of a rose. However, if one were to look closer, the lines were actually thorned vines. If one were to take out the situation they were currently in, the pattern was actually quite intriguing- a rose created from thorn vines. It was like the two of them decided to get matching tattoos- but Suga knew that the pattern was far from what a tattoo was. It was the symbol of a blood pact.

"Was that always there?" Jin asked in shock, breaking the silence- looking at Namjoon and Suga.

"Pretty sure it wasn't..." Namjoon mumbled.

"It's the seal of a blood pact," Suga answered, sighing and seating himself on the floor.

"What?!" Jin and Namjoon exclaimed in shock.

"Wait so when Taehyung 'kissed' her, it wasn't really a 'kiss'- he was feeding off of her. That tiny bit of blood on her lips counted as the third feeding?" Namjoon asked, sitting down in front of Suga. Jin motioned his actions and sat beside Namjoon.

"I guess so," Suga sighed.

"The one thing we were trying to prevent still ended up happening," Jin mumbled.

"Funny how life trolls us this way," Namjoon laughed slightly, trying to lighten the mood. The attempt was futile and the room was silent again.

"So," Jin began, breaking the silence. He tapped his fingers against his leg- thinking. "Was there even a possibility of preventing this from happening?"

"I don't know," Suga answered, "I guess it's pretty hard to stop fated pair from forming a blood pact."

"How so?" Jin asked, confused.

"You saw how Taehyung's body reacted when Y/N started leaving- I guess fated pairs needed to be in contact with each other," Suga answered.

"Then why did we separate them in the first place?" Namjoon exclaimed.