Chapter 41

Two months later

Quite a bit of time had passed since you and Taehyung had started dating. Life continued on peacefully- you had headed back to work and continued managing ATEEZ. Ever since you found out about HongJoong and Mingi, the three of you have become closer. You noticed yourself coming to the two of them for the occasional advice or chat. 

Because you and Taehyung had busy work schedules, the two of you have struggled to meet each other. Whenever you did meet, it was usually at night- Taehyung shadow-traveled to your house. After a long chat and cuddling session, he would bid farewell and leave- rarely did he stay the night. 'Don't tempt me, I'm trying my best to hold myself back love' is what he'd tell you before giving you a goodbye kiss. 

However, today was a joyous day- the sun seemed to shine brighter as the birds sang happier. It was the first day in two months did you and Taehyung have the same day off. 'Let's go on a date' he had suggested last time- you happily agreed.

There was just one thing standing in your way- what were you going to wear? It was chilly outside, so you crossed out the idea of wearing a dress or skirt. In the end, you had black jeans on, a soft cream sweater, and some cute ankle boots. You had wanted to dress yourself up, but the nice things in your closet was out of season with today's weather. As a result, you focused more on your face- curling your hair and making sure your makeup was on point. 

"You look beautiful," Taehyung's low voice called out. You turned around, seeing him step out of the shadows. He had on a matching outfit- a similar cream colored sweater tucked into his black pants. He had on black sneakers with a belt around his perfect waist- a long dark grey trench coat finished his look. His blue hair was a beautiful mess but it suited his look. Long story short, he was gorgeous. 

"You look handsome yourself," you replied, smiling. Taehyung closed the distance between you, wrapping his arms around you before giving you a kiss. 

"Why thank you," Taehyung kissed, "but you know what would finish that look?"  

"What?" 

"Your boyfriend's coat," Taehyung answered before removing his trench coat. He helped you into it before breaking out into a laughter. Turning around, you looked at yourself in the mirror- wondering what was so funny. 

"Haha, very funny," you said lamely, throwing Taehyung a look. His coat, originally reaching his mid thigh, went down slightly past your knees. Taehyung's broad shoulders had filled up the coat but on you, the coat sloped down sadly on your shoulders. It was too big for you. 

"You look adorable," Taehyung smiled, giving you another kiss. He took off the trench coat and put it back on. "Where is the other jacket of mine you had?" 

"The Gucci one?" you asked, remembering it. It had been in your closet ever since Jin threw it to you over two months ago. 

"Yeah," Taehyung answered before opening your closet. He found the jacket immediately and put it on you. It was black with embroidered red roses- green vines intertwining around each blossom. "There, beautiful." 

"Me or the jacket?" you asked as you turned around to the mirror- checking out how it looked on you. It was a nice way to finish your look. 

"The jacket," Taehyung replied, earning a swat from you. "Just kidding, obviously you love." He gave you another peck and you forgave him. "You ready?" he asked after kissing you. 

"Yeah," you answered as he held onto your hand. 

"I can't drive so shadow-traveling is the other way to go- hold on tight," Taehyung smiled as darkness fell onto you.