Chapter 1

First time

Chapter 1

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH", I screamed as I was jumping up and down.

Let me pause it right there so I can tell you a little about myself. Okay so my name is Sam I'm 17. I live in Chicago. I have 3 best friends, Chloe, Keaton, and Jordan.

Anyways, I'm a mahomie, and if you don't know what that means then I'll explain. I'm a fan of this kid named Austin Mahone, and his friends but mostly him. But man do I love the boys, Austin, Robert, Zach, and Alex.

Sorry anyways Austin is my idol, I sing covers like he did before he was famous. I wish I could some how experience the same thing as Austin. Anyway back to the story.

"There is 4 tickets meaning that you can take the girls", my mom said smiling at me.

MY MOM AND DAD GOT ME TICKETS TO FREAKING AUSTIN MAHONE CONCERT!! I've never actually seen him in life. I can't wait.

I went on twitter and tweeted, "Just got tickets for an Austin Mahone concert". Then got off and went to get ready for the day since its like 10:30.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I air dried my hair. I was wearing an American flag croptop , with shorts with cuts a long the side, with diamond earrings. After my hair dried I put my hair up in a messy bun.

I decided that I would do a cover on YouTube. So I was looking for a song. I found "Give Your Heart a Break" by Demi Lovato. I don't know why I chose that song.

When I was done I got a text from Jordan asking if she could come over. She texted back saying that she could come over, as I was trying to upload the video to YouTube.

**a little later**

Jordan came over. We talked about the concert, which is in 5 days. Shes very excited. We also got VIP passes so we can meet Austin and the boys if their at the concert.

** 4 days later **

Tomorrow is the concert. I'm so excited. I've never been to a concert, let alone his. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.

The girls are spending the night so we can leave right away in the morning because we wanted to leave together. We probably will be up all night talking about the concert.

** at the arena **

Today i was wearing pretty much everything Austin. I was wearing my austin tank top , red pants, red and black Jordan's, my "I am a mahomie" beanie, and with my hair down. We made it there by 12:00. We parked in the back because no one parked there. We were walking towards the front when someone knocked into me. I fell, you know the clumsy person I am.

I looked up and I saw.............