Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Sam's POV

I woke from my nap. I walk out to the sitting area nobody was there. Where did everybody go. I look out the window to see that we finally got here. So I got off the bus.

I walked in side of the arena that we were performing in. I can't wait to meet all of my fans.

When I got closer to where everybody was they all looked at me. It was like a stare down.

"What do you want", I asked.

"Nothing, are you okay", Robert asked.

"Why wouldn't I be okay", I asked.

"Because of you ACM", he said not wanting to say his name.

"Guys I'm not okay, I lost Austin in just a couple hours. I miss my best friend Austin. He didn't care about him self it was about everybody else", I said with tears coming from my eyes.

Austin's POV

I was backstage I could hear everything Sam said. It just made me cry more. You would think I'm a tuff guy and stuff but this is the first time I have every cried over any girl.

I was getting warmed up back stage now I'm ready to practice. I go out there and I see everybody hugging Sam. 'Austin focus, just focus', I said to myself.

I'm practicing mmm yeah, shadow, and u. U is the hardest one to perform because that's the song that I can remember Sam by. She my little u girl.

"Austin you can take a break for a little", someone says.

I go back stage to relax and my phone starts going off like crazy. It was Trinity.

Convo
T-trinity
A-Austin

A- hey
T- hey cutie. What are you doing
A- I'm taking a break from practicing for the show tonight
T- fun. How's that Parks girl.
A- why do you care
T- someone's being Mr.Grumpy
A- I got to go Trinity
T- bye Austy