Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Austin's POV

I wish I had never asked out Sam. I hate to see her so grumpy and mean to people. She hasn't been herself lately.

Tonight we are performing in New York. I can't wait to see all of my fans. They make me so happy and alive. I hope at the meet and greet no one asks about Sam. Let's just hope that but I doubt they will.

**performance time**

Sam's POV

It's mine turn to sing. I'm singing this song that I wrote when Liam cheated on me. It's called 'Part of Me'.

I walk out on the stage. I'm wearing a black crop top that had pink flowers on it. Light jeans, high tops to match the shirt, a pink bow that match perfectly, with my hair down. My hair was kinda wavy.

I sat down on the stole that was there for me to sit down on. And started to sing.

"Days like this I just want to drive away. Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade. You chew me upend spit me out. Like I was poison in your mouth. You took my light. You drawn me down. But that was then and this is now. Now look at me. This is the part of me, that you'll never gonna ever take away from me.NO' ect.

Austin's POV

I felt like Sam was singing this about me. She's really mad at me. I was watching her sing she's so pretty and talented. I'm such a jerk. I hope she finds someone that will love her more than I loved her. She deserves more.