ABOUT OTHER BOOKS!!

Our Big Secret

Intro: Emily is a normal 14 year old. She lives in San Antonio With her cousin Alex Constancio. Her parents died 2 years ago. They were in a car accident a drunk driver hit them head on. She still can't believe it happened. One day one of Alex's friends come over. This the first time Emily meets him. His name is Austin Mahone. What will Emily think of Austin? Will Austin like Emily or think she's childish? Your just gonna have to read to find out. :)

Do I love a bad boy?: magicmahone

Dakota is a 16 year old girl. She lives in San Antonio. She's smart, great friend, pretty, plays basketball. What happens when the bad boy (Austin Mahone) becomes a part of her life? Will they become friends? More than friends? Why does he act different for her? Will she change for him? Your gonna have to read this to find out.

4:00 am

Makenna is Alex best friend and she's been missing for over a year. Everyone thought she was gone, the person who took her killed her. But when Alex get a call in the middle of the night that will change his life.

4:01 am

*sequel of 4:00 am*
Alex and Mekenna have been dating on and off for awhile. They want to date but they don't really get along with the titles of boyfriend / girlfriend. Anyways it's been 2 years since the boys found her. She still doesn't stay at her house. She doesn't feel safe there, plus she gonna move out in a year anyways. But since the guys have joined the little gang of there's, there have been more rules on what the can and can't do, Rocco feels like there's people watching them. Read to find out if there are people watching them or if he's just paranoid.

Just Friends: magicmahone

They say they were just friends.. But does Austin Mahone fall for a mahomie like she fell for him?

Meant To Be

*sequel to just friends*
Emily was left with no one. The girls tried but can't keep her together. She came over with depression. After 2 years with out talking to Keegan and Alex will she be able to forgive them?

Am I In Love With My Best Friend

Riley is a normal 15 year old girl who lives in San Antonio. She lives with her mom and little sister Hannah. Her best friends are Austin, Alex, Robert, Zach, and Sarah. Also she has an abusive boyfriend, Billy. What happens when Austin sees that he hits Riley? Well your just going to have to read to find out.

Our Second Chance With Love

(Sequel to Am I in love with my best friend?) Riley has been in San Antonio for 3 years with out Austin. He hasn't called, or talked to any of Riley and Austin's friends. Riley now has a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Carter. She's got curly dirty blonde hair, has beautiful blue green eyes. She's a really happy kid. Also Riley has found someone new after Austin was gone for a year. His name is Justin he was new on the block and they fell for each other right away. What happens when Austin comes back? Your just gonna have to read to find out. :)