Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Austin's POV

I'm up. I go out on the stage and say "wow they were really good". "Let's go back to the beginning", I said as 'Heart in My Hand' started to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sang 2 songs, Mmm yeah, and Secret. Now it was 'u' girl time. So I called up Sam.

She walked out to me. And sat on the stole. The 'u' music started to play.

After the song I said "Samantha Parks I know we haven't known each other very long but you drive me crazy. I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend".

"Austin, I'm sorry but I have to say yes", she said.

That kinda made me upset until I realized she said yes. Then I hugged her and kissed her for the first time on those soft warm lips.

Everybody screamed. Inside I was doing the same thing.

"I love you, Sam", I whispered into her ear.

Sam's POV

Did that really just happen. First he asks me out, then he kisses me, finally he says I love you.

I'm dreaming. I'm so happy. Even with all my other boyfriends I've never felt this. Maybe a little with Liam. (My last boyfriend)

Anyway we were leaving for the next stop. I'm so tired I think when we get on the bus I'm just gonna go to sleep.

"Hey cutie", Austin came up to me and gave me a hug from be hind.

"Hey handsome", I said mimicking him.

"You wanna watch a movie on the bus", he asked.

"Sure", I said walking on to the bus.

"What movie?", he asked sitting down one the couch that was in there.

"Um, how about notebook", I said unsure that he would say yes and sat down.

"Okay let me get it set up", he said standing up and going towards the tv.