Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Sam's POV

Today I'm meeting up with Austin at Lincoln park. I wonder what were going to do. It's going to be fun I can already guess.

I'm gonna wear something cute but not super fancy because we're just going to the park. I'm wearing a selfie crop top, galaxy jean shorts, pink converse, flower earrings, a pink blow. Since I had no idea what to do with my hair I just left it down.

Austin's POV

I was getting ready for meeting up with Sam and had the best idea ever. I went up to Roco with my lab top.

"Roco could please watch this for me", I asked him practically shoving my lab top in his face.

"Sure Austin, what is it", he asked as I played one of Sam's covers to him.

"Wow, who is this young lady she is amazing"

"This is Sam, she was the "U girl" yesterday at the concert", I said getting really happy.

"Do you have any contact with her because it looks like someone just got noticed", he said.

Oh my god, did he just say that he noticed Sam. Meaning that I would get to work with her. I would get to spend more time with her.I can't even believe it. When I see her later I'll tell her.

"Actually yeah I do, I'm seeing her later at Lincoln park", I said not being able to stop smiling.

** at the park **

I was walking in the park when I saw Sam sitting on a bench by herself. She looked so cute.

I don't think she realized that I was walking over to her. Like she was in her own little world.

"May I sit here?", I asked her.

"Sure, I don't care, I'm just waiting for someone", she said so softly.

"Hey can I ask you something", she asked me.

"Yeah, sure what is it", I said looking over at her.

"Well do you think it's weird if someone falls for someone else when they just met", she asked me curious on what I would say.

"No, not really. I mean I kinda fell for someone, when I just met them, but I'm gonna wait awhile to tell her", I said.

I took off my sunglasses that I was wearing because I knew fans would come up to me.

Sam's POV

I look away for just a second and when I look back Austin was sitting next to me. I was shocked.

"Hey "U girl", how are you", he asked me.

"I'm good, how are you", I asked him.

"I'm amazing and I have to tell you something very exciting for you and me", he said I got excited.

"Sam this morning I was looking at some of your covers and your amazing so I decided that I would show Roco" I said to her looking at her face expression.

"What the heck did he say Austin", she screamed as she playfully hitting me on the arm.

"He asked if I had contact with you because it looks like someone just got noticed", he said as I was confused to really excited.