Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Austin's POV

We are almost to L.A. I want to go to the beach. I'm trying to start over with Sam. So I'm going to all the places we were happy at. Like the beach, we already went to the mall. It didn't end the way I wanted it too.

Sam wasn't up yet and it's like 10:30. I must have worn her out yesterday. I'm gonna wake her up so she can get ready for the beach. We only have like a half an hour till we're there.

"Sammy wake up", I said and kissed her on the lips. Her soft pink lips that I could kiss all day.

She wakes up. How did I now, well she started kissing back. So before she really got up we had a little make out session.

"Okay I'm up", she said as she pulled back from the kiss.

Sam's POV

I think I could wake up like that everyday. Just a little kiss from the best person in the world.

"Okay when we get there we have to go to the beach Ms. I've only been once", Austin said. I started laughing and he did too. And made the cutest face when he was laughing. My best friend is back.

After we were done laughing at each other I got up. So I can get ready for the beach. I put on my green bikini top, black bottoms, some black shorts, and some green flip flops with bows on them. After that I grabbed my beach towel that said ' Life Is Good' it was blue. I put my hair up in a braid bun.

I went on twitter and tweeted 'I'm glad your back I missed you, love you' it's about Austin.

"Austin you ready?", I asked walking into the room that he was in before.

"Yup, you ready", he asked.

"Yup, are the guys going?"

"Yeah, they have to get ready", he said.

"Austin, I love you", I said and sat down and kissed him.

We sat there and had another make out session. Then the boys walk in.

"Ewwwww" Robert screamed.

"We leave you a lone for just a second and you guys doing that", Zach said.

"Get a room", Alex said.

I started blushing. Austin started laughing. And whispered "you look cute when you blush".

There's always a first time for everything.

The End. <3