Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Sam's POV

We were at the airport and I've never been on an airplane. We always drove everywhere.

"Sam you okay?", Austin said.

"Yeah, I've never been on a plane", I said nervous.

"Sam don't worry, I'm here. You'll be okay", he said calming me down.

To tell you the truth I do feel safe with Austin. I never felt this before.

We got on the plane after going through security. I got out my phone and headphones. I listened to music till I fell asleep.

Austin's POV

Sam is so cute while she's sleeping. (Not to sound creepy) She looks so peaceful.

I went on twitter and said 'yes this plane has wifi'. I followed some fans. Then I got off and took a little nap.

**about to land**

We were landing in 5 minutes so I had to wake up Sam.

"Sam, wake up", I said shacking lightly.

She woke up fluttering her eyes open with a smile on her face. I smiled back.

"We're landing in about....a minute", I said looking at my watch.

"Okay, I'm ready to get off this plane", she said.

**back at Austin's place**

We walked in to my condo. Since it was almost dinner time I thought I would take Sam out to dinner.

"Sam, I have a surprise", I said looking over at her looking at everything in the condo.

"Okay, but I hate surprises so it should be good"

"Okay let's go then"

We went outside of my condo and went to my range rover. I opened the door for her and then closed it for her.

We were driving and I kept looking over at her. She's off in her own little world. I wonder why she thinking about.

We got to the place we were eating at. It was Olive Garden duh. We walked in there wasn't a lot of people there which was really weird. We sat down at our booth.

Sam's POV

We were waiting for the waiter to come back so we could order. He walks over and winks at me. It was really weird. I look over at Austin he looks tense. The waiter asked what we wanted, I said spaghetti.

"I'll have the same thing please", he said kind tense.

The waiter walked away.

"Austin are you okay"

"Yeah, I'm fine Sam"

Austin's POV

The truth is I wasn't fine. The fact that Sam isn't mine kinda makes me want her more. I can't date her, I barley know her.