Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Sam's POV

It's time perform. I'm singing one of the songs that I wrote in the studio when we were in Miami. It's called 'Hey there Delilah'.

It's mine turn. I hope everybody likes this song. I mean I like it. I walked out wearing a crop top that has cheetah print and says rebel, shorts that are cheetah print, white high-tops, a black bow, with my hair down. It was kinda wavy today.

'Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City. I'm a 1000 miles away but girl you look so pretty yes you do. Time square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true. Hey there Delilah, don't you worry about the distance I'm right there I'm right there if you get lonely. Give this song another listen close your eyes listen to my voice it's my disguise. I'm by your side. Oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, oh what's you do to me, what you do to me' I sang.

Austin's POV

Sam as always is blowing the crowd away. She's singing one her new songs. She did a really amazing job.

"Austin", someone said. I looked over my shoulder to see Trinity.

"Hey", I said.

"Babe I've missed you so much come here", she said coming over to hug me.

"I've missed you too", I said lying.

"Awe", she said then started kissing me.

Sam's POV

I finished my song then came back to see a girl kissing Austin. Well I've been hit by a train. I just walked away.

I see Shawn. He's just standing there.

"Sam what's wrong", he said coming over to me.

"I'm fine", I said trying to walk away.

"No Sam you aren't", he said holding on to me so I can't get away from him.

Then him hugged me. I needed that. So I hugged back.

****later****

Austin's POV

I go on the bus to see Sam hanging out with Shawn. Well that weird.

"Hey guys", I said to them.

"Hey Austin", Shawn said.

"What are you guys doing?", I asked.

"Well right now we are fighting over which Disney movie is the best. I thinks its 'Lion King' and she thinks its 'Tangled', he said.

"Well I think it Tangled", I said.

"Well guys while you fight over that I'm going to sleep, so night", Sam said getting up.

"Night Sam", I said.