Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Sam's POV

We all went upstairs to get ready. I went into my room and got my swimsuit out. The top was red and flowy. The bottoms were just black bottoms. Then I just put on some jean shorts over my bottoms.

I walked out of my room and went down stairs. I sat down in the living room and waited for the boys.

I got on twitter and said 'going to the beach with the coolest' after that my twitter blew up. What the heck. I go look at what Austin put because it seems like mahomies were commenting.

Austin's POV

I was getting ready and decided that I was gonna tweet. So I said 'Go Follow @itssamparks, she's making it big starting today' then I got off and finished getting ready.

We were all ready so we left in my Range Rover. I drove, Sam sat next to me, and the guys all sat in the back. It was kinda cramped back there oh well they'll live.

We got there, I got out and opened the door for Sam and helped her down since it was kinda high up. We walked over to where we were going to sit.

Sam's POV

They all went into the water and I sat down and tanned for a little. A little later I felt cold water drop on my legs I open my eyes an there's Austin just standing there. Oh no, I know what he was going to do. So I ran away from him.

"Sam, come back", he said running after me.

"No, your gonna throw me into the water", I said still running away from him.

He caught up to me because I'm not the fastest runner. He put me on his shoulder.

"Put me down Austin", I screamed an hit him on the back.

"Okay, Sam I will", he said as he dropped me into the water.

I splashed into the cold ocean water. Oh my god was it cold. It was like ice cubes on your body or someone sitting in the snow with just a swimsuit on. I came back up.

I splashed Austin. "What was that for", he asked me not knowing why I would do that.

"You know what that was for", I said and splashed again.

Then we had a splash fight. We got out of the water and I walked over to the snack bar that they had on the beach. A guy walked up to me.

Austin's POV

Sam went to get some snacks and a guy walked up to her and checked her out. I clenched my fist.

"Austin you okay dude", Alex asked me.

"Yeah, I guess", I said unsure.

"Okay", he said

Sam walked back. It was getting late and we went back to my place.

Sam's POV

We got back and I was gonna take a shower. So I got my pj's that I was gonna wear to bed. It was just a purple tank top with tie dye shorts.