Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Sam's POV

Today we meaning me and austin were going back to Chicago to pack all my stuff up. We were staying there for 3 days.

We said bye to the boys and left for the airport. At the airport a lot of fans were there so we had to be assorted to the security and boarding. I heard a fan scream, "You 2 would be such a cute couple".

**skipping plain ride**

We were on our way to my house. I can't wait to see my mom. The last time I talked to her wasn't the best. And the girls are spending the night as well, which will be cool because Austin is their idol.

We got to my house. We both walked up to the door I walked in first.

"Hello, is anybody home?", I shouted in the house. Then I saw my mom run down the stairs and hug me.

"Honey, I've missed you so much",she said in tears. "Mom why are you crying I'm right here",I said worried my mom never cry's.

"I've just missed you so much, I for got you were coming today"

"Well here I am, for 3 days", I said. "Mom this is Austin Mahone".

"Hello Mrs.Parks",Austin said really politely.

"Oh, Austin you can call me Elizabeth or Liz", my mom said back.

Austin's POV

Well that went well. I have to make a good impression on her mom. We all walked into the kitchen.

"Do you guys want anything to eat", Mrs.Parks said.

"No thanks mom", Sam said.

"Austin do you want anything?", she asked me.

"No thanks Mrs.Parks, I mean Liz"

Sam's POV

I had to call the girls to tell them that I was here so I did. It took me awhile because there talkers plus the were freaking out that Austin was at my house.

A little later they all showed up. Austin was up stairs in my room waiting for me to bring them up. We all walked up to my room and walked in. You should have seen their faces they were hilarious.