Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Sams POV

The concert is now over we are staying here in New York for a couple days. We meaning, Shawn, The Vamps, Austin, and I all have interviews we have one tomorrow. I'm excited I've never been interview before.

I'm not really tired so I just stayed up talking with Alex, Robert, and Zach. My 3 mains other than Keaton, Jordan, and Chloe. I miss them like crazy. If they were with us, there would be one less Austin Mahone is this world and they would be in jail. Sad but funny because Austin is there idol.

"Sam", Zach said.

"What did I miss something", I said.

"No you were just zoning out", Zach said giggling like a baby.

"Your so weird that is why I love you", I said messing up his hair.

"Don't touch my perfectly trimmed hair", he said fixing it.

We all started laughing. Then all the laughing stopped.

Austin's POV

I was walking around in the arena. I got bored of doing that so I decided that I was going back to the bus. I get on the bus the guys facing me with Sams back to me. They were laughing and having a good time until I got on.

Sam turns around to see me. She looks so cute when she's tired. Her eyes a perfect, there shining. She then gets up and walks to her bed thing that we have to lay on, when we were on the bus.

"She can't even have a good time with you, she's told us so many times that she misses the real you. Man I do to, because Austin Carter Mahone would never do that to the girl he loves", Alex said.

"Guys I'm sorry, if I could take everything that I ever had with Trinity away I would", I said tear after tear came down my face. "I want Sam in my arms as much as she wants to be in mine, but I hate how Trinity could some how hurt Sam physically".

I walked out of the room and to the "kitchen" sort of thing and cried my eyes out.

I then see that Sam tweeted 'I miss the real you come back soon please😭' I have her on the notification thing on her twitter. Well that didnt help any.