Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Austin's POV

I woke up to someone screaming my name.

"Austin, Austin please", I heard someone cry out.

I got up to see who it was. It was Sam. I started shaking her she was crying in her sleep.

"Sam wake up please", I said as I kept shaking her.

"Austin, I had a bad dream that I lost my best friend forever", she said crying.

"It's okay I'm right here Sam, I got you", I said holding her on my lap.

"Austin I had a dream that you had died in a crash accident", she said still crying.

"Sam look at me, I'm right here I'm not leaving you I promise", I said.

"I've missed this you", she said.

"I've missed this me too", I said.

I got a text. I'm guessing it's Trinity. She won't leave me a lone. She starting to scare me. She already does but more.

Convo

(A-Austin)

(T-Trinity)

T- hey babe I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later

A- sorry can't the guys wanted to go do something while we were in Chicago

T- okay love ya text you later :*

A- bye

The guys don't want to do something with me. I was just saying that because Sam is really talking to me now. So I'm probably gonna hang out with Sam.

"Sam you want to go to the mall like last time that was really fun", I said.

"Sure can never have to many snapbacks and beanies", she said getting up.

Sam's POV

Yes, I'm talking to Austin about stuff other than us, like our relationship. Going to the mall with my best friend.

I went to get ready. I was gonna wear something cute but appropriate for the mall. I was wearing a superman sweatshirt that my mom got me for my birthday last year, black jeans with some cuts in them, red and black hightops, then I just did a side Dutch braid. Also I just put my glasses on because we're just going to the mall.