Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Austin's POV

Like in the middle of the movie Sam came over and snuggled up with me them fell asleep. She looks cute.

I then picked her up and put her in her bed. She started moving. I thought she was awake but no just having a good dream I guess.

I was about to go to sleep when I got a call. It was from Trinity my ex girlfriend.

Convo

(A-Austin)

(T-Trinity)

T- "Hey babe"

A- "Don't call me that"

T- "Someone is being Mr. Grumpy"

A- "What the HECK do you want"

T- "I just wanted to see how my Austy is doing on tour so far"

A- "Don't call me Austy, I'm doing great because I'm not near you"

T- "Oh heard you were cheating on me is that true?"

A- "We aren't even dating Trinity"

T- "Well night Austin love you"

I then hung up. That was really weird. I dated Trinity like 1 year ago. We were doing great until I found out she was cheating on me with one of her ex boyfriends. It hurt a little because I actually liked her.

I just went to bed after that.

Sam's POV

I woke up in my bed. I thought I was out on the couch with Austin I guess he carried me to bed.

I heard someone's phone going off so I went to go turn it off because it was being really annoying.

I walk over to where the phone was it was Austin's so I was about to turn it off when it went off again. It was a girl named Trinity. She said "Morning babe hope you slept good miss you". Not even one day and he's cheating on me for real.

What did I deserve this again. He tricked me. I thought he really liked me. He is being the same way my last boyfriend treated me but I let it get to far before couldn't handle it.

I was 15 and Liam was 16. He was one year older than me so I didn't really ever see him at school. We were in love well at least I thought. I walk to his locker one day to see him. But he and another girl were all over each other. It hurt to see my boyfriend was kissing someone other than me. He looks over at me and says, "Sam I'm sorr". "Save it you butthole I hate you stay out of my face"

**end of flash back**

I was crying just a little. The sad part was that I actually loved him. I trusted him with my heart and he lost my trust.

I can't believe Austin. Really what did I do. I look over and I see Alex. He walks over to me.