Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Austin's POV

I had to say yes. I loved Sam that much I didn't want to see her upset.

I hate myself I hate that I ever went out with Trinity. She was just a big mistake. As Taylor Swift says "I knew you were trouble when you want in".

Sam's POV

I can't stop crying. I would rather still be on my room. Making covers trying to make it big or hanging with my girls. I miss them. The person I miss the most is my mom. I could use one of her hugs.

I got on twitter. I see a lot of people still talking about how Austin asked me out. Well that didn't help. They were saying how sweet that is. I miss that Austin. I tweeted 'not feeling the best apart of my heart is missing'. I then just got off and turned my phone all they way off. I didn't want to see what people say about any of that. So I decided to take a nap. I hope to wake up and all of this was just a dream.

Austin's POV

"AC do you hate me?", I asked him.

"No Austin, I'm just really disappointed in you. You broke Sam's heart.", he said.

"I know", I said.

"Why did you do this to her. She didnt deserve this", he said.

Alex's POV

I'm upset that my best friend broke my other best friends heart. He broke Mrs.Parks promise. He told me about what she said when they left Chicago.

"Alex, I'm sorry", he said to me.

"Austin you don't get it, Sam was in love with you. You broke her into little pieces that no one can fix. She was broken once, then twice. Austin she can't trust any guy with her heart again thanks to you", I screamed at him.

"Alex I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you and Sam. I only did it because Trinity was gonna keep doing that if I didn't break up with Sam. I don't like seeing Sam upset, so I had to for Sam", he said with a stream of tears down his face.

"Come here man. I love ya. You will always be my brother no matter what happens in life", I said hugging Austin.