Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Sam's POV

"Sam could you please step into this room for me please", Roco said as I walked into this small room.

The room was like a cube shape, very small but enough room for me, a stole, and the microphone. The little room was a light teal color. I put on the headphones that were in there so I could hear what they said through the mic on the other side of the glass.

"Okay Sam pick a song that you want to sing and tell me", Roco said looking at the control board.

"Um, how about 'The Way' by Ariana Grande", I said.

"Okay, you'll hear the music in the head phones when it starts. You don't have to sing Mac's part if you don't want to okay, let's start this thing"

I heard the music start. The Mac's part then I started.

" ewwww oh oh. I love the way you make me feel I love it I love it. I love the way you make me feel I love it I love it.....................You give me that kind of something want it every time, want it everyday. At a scale of 1 to 10 I'm at a hundred never get enough see you away"

Austin's POV

Wow she's amazing. I don't know how anyone didn't notice her already. I looked over at the guys, they had the same expression as me.

When the song was over Roco asked her to come out of the room. So she walked out.

"Sam, I'm sorry to tell you this but your gonna have to move down here to Miami", Roco said.

Sam's POV

I was confused. WAIT DID HE SAY MOVE DOWN HERE TO MIAMI!!!!!

"Thank you so much for having me, this means the world to me", I said trying to keep calm.

"No problem Sam. You'll need to move here by let's say August", he said.

Right now it's June 29 so I have 1 month and a day.

"Okay, I'm staying for awhile anyways", I said.

"Okay, so now we just you to sign some papers"

"Okay, let's get to it"

**skipping signing papers**

There was so many papers to sign. I can't believe this is happening. I'm so happy the world can't explain how happy I am.

We left the studio and went to eat. We went to McDonald's because it was right down the street from the studio.

I wasn't ver hungry so I just got chicken nuggets and some fries. I guess the boys were really hungry they got a lot of food.

"So super star how does it feel to famous?", Austin said trying to be funny.

"Well right now the same nothing different has happened yet", I said looking at him smiling.

"Oh really", he said wiggling his eyebrows and getting up. He walked over to some girls sitting and the high table. He talked to them for a second then got out his phone an showed them something. Then finally can back.

"So what did they say", I asked.

"They said they were Sparks", he said smiling at me.

If you don't get it my name is Sam Parks.

"Really, guess what guys I'm famous", I said to Alex, Robert and Zach shoveling food into there mouths.

"I have to tell everyone something it's very important", Austin said kinda loud.

"Okay so in about a month I'm going on my next tour and I'm bringing Samantha Parks, The Vamps, and Shawn Mendes", He said looking at me.

Oh my god I just got noticed and signed and I'm already going on tour. I can't wait.

"Austin, oh my god first you show Roco one of my covers now your taking me on tour with you", I said getting up and hugging him.