Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Austin's POV

Today we are leaving Chicago. It's been fun here in Chicago I got to hang out with Sam and her friends. But I can't wait to get back, I miss the guys.

"Sam are you ready to go?", I asked her.

"Yeah, you guys ready?", she asked the girls.

"YES", they said together.

"Okay let me say goodbye to my mom", Sam said walking down the stairs as I fallowed.

"Bye mom ill miss you so much, if you ever want to come down and see me I'm okay with it", Sam said so sad.

"Okay, I love you sweetie",Liz said.

Then I walked up to Liz. "Austin can you promise me something"

"Yeah, sure what is it", I asked

"Austin take care of Sam she is very emotional, please be there for her",she whispered.

"I promise",I whispered back and hugged her.

We left the house. I was driving Sam's he green Jeep. We have to drive to get Sam's Jeep to Miami. It was gonna be a long drive.

**later during the drive**

We were at a rest area. I woke up Sam.

"What happened is everything okay", she said panicking.

"Sam calm down everything is okay, we just stopped at a rest area if you need to go to the bathroom or something", I said calmly.

"Okay thanks Austin, for everything", she said and kissed my cheek. I started blushing when she got out with the girls. I love here as much as I love my mahomies. I so dearly love them.

They came back. They all got in. And we took off for Miami. Sam fell asleep again. I would look over at her every now and then. She looked so adorable. She just makes me smile.