Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Sam's POV

I feel like Austin signed more than just his name because it took him awhile to sign it. We took a lot of pictures like about 12.

When we were done taking pictures I just walked away from him. I had to I didn't want to hold up the line.

When I got back to the girls Jordan asked what was on my tank top.

"Jordan it's only Austin signature and a picture of Austin" I said walking to the car.

"No Sam, Austin didn't just sign his name he also put his number saying call if you ever want to talk" Jordan screamed in excitement.

I stopped where I was and just stood there for awhile.

"Tell me what the number is", I screamed a happy scream to them.

Austin's POV

I hope she calls or something that would be cool. After she walked away I just went on with the meet and greet.

** after meet and greet **

I went to the hotel I was staying in. I turned on my phone because it was off during the concert and meet and greet. Went on twitter and tweeted 'Met an amazing fan today! ;)' then got off.

I took a little nap. But woke up to my phone ringing. I didn't bother looking at the caller ID.

** Convo **

(S- stranger)

(A- Austin)

A- "Hello?"

S- "Hey is this Austin Mahone by any chance?"

A- "May I ask who is speaking?"

S- "Oh right it's Sam"

A- "Then yes, yes this is Austin. Hey Sam how are you"

S- **giggles** "Good and yourself"

A- " I'm very good now that you called"

S- "Why did you give me your number?"

A- "Oh if you wanted to talk, like we are now or if you wanted to hangout sometime"

S- "Okay, I'm free tomorrow all day"

A- "Okay, we can meet at Lincoln park tomorrow at 11:30"

S- "Okay, I have to go. Bye Austin"

A- "Bye Sam"