Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Austin's POV

Today we are going to the studio to talk to Roco and so Sam can try out the mic. I know she's gonna amaze everyone.

I can't wait to see how she does. The best part about her becoming famous means that we can go on tour together.

Did I not tell anyone about the new tour. Well yeah, I'm taking Sam, The Vamps, and Shawn Mendes. It's gonna be amazing.

Sam was still a sleep in the guessed room. So I went down stairs to make some breakfast.

Sam's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and I think pancakes someone's in a good mood this morning.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs into the kitchen. Where I saw Austin and Alex talking but stopped when I walked in.

"Morning guys", I said curious of what they were talking about.

"Morning Sam, how did you sleep?", Austin asked.

"Fine, how about you 2?"

"I'm slept fine", Alex said.

"Really good had the best dream ever", Austin said

He's so weird. I walked over to where Alex was sitting and sat next to him.

"So do you want pancakes, eggs, and bacon?"

"I'll have some pancakes, please"

"Coming right up"

**after breakfast**

I left the boys. Robert and Zach finally came down to eat. I went up stairs to get ready for the day. We are going to the studio. I'm kinda nervous I want them to like me, other than Austin and Roco.

So I did my hair in a fish tail braid bun. I wore a gray sweater that said 'I'll Run For Food' and some galaxy jeans. With purple vans and infinity earrings with diamonds.

After getting ready I went into my room that I was staying while being here in Miami. I was gonna relax for a little while.

I think I feel asleep because I was being jumped on. I opened my eyes and Alex and Austin were jumping on my bed.

"Good she's up, I was getting tired", Alex said he's such a wimp.

"Is it time to go?", I asked.

"Yeah, are you ready?", Austin asked me looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, already to go let's go now we don't want to be late", I said looking away from Austin.

Yes I did feel a spark when he looked at me. I just can't go through anything like that right now. It will distract me to much.

Austin's POV

I don't know what to think. I like Sam a lot but I don't want her chances to be ruined because of me.

We all walked down stairs and out the door to my range rover.

When we got there we just walked to the room the that I usually record in.

"Hello, I'm Roco and I will be listening to you sing", Roco said to Sam.

"Okay, I'm Sam", Sam said looking nervous.

"Sam you'll do great, I promise they'll love you", I whispered into her ear to cheer her up.

She then hugged me and whispered "Thanks Austin, for everything.