Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Austin's POV

We were all on the bus. Just sitting there. When Alex got a call. He was taking a nap. So I decided to answer it.

Convo

A-Austin

S-Sam

A- hello

S- hey can you take us to subway or something please we hungry

A- sure your at your house right?

S- I told you I was here before I left remember

A- yeah I do now. Be there in a sec

Then I hung up. I miss talking to her. She's so nice to everybody. Alex wakes up.

"Who was that on the phone?", he asked.

"Um well you see it was um", I stuttered

"Sam?", he asked. He knows me to well.

"Yeah Samantha Elizabeth Parks", I said her whole name.

"Calm down there pretty boy", Alex said.

****next day****

Sam's POV

I woke up and remembered that we had a show today. So excited, my first show in Chicago. There's gonna be so many people there. I'm ready to sing my soul out.

I think I'm just gonna lay around until its time to get ready. I was watching Frozen. I know 'you shouldn't be watching little kid movies' frozen gets me it's telling every girl that you don't need a guy in your life to make it good. I fell asleep at some point.

Austin's POV

I've been trying to write songs and stuff while on the bus. But I needed to take a break. So I got up and went to see what everybody else was doing. I walk into the sitting area to see Sam sleeping. She's so cute. I walk over to her and say "Sam I love and I'm sorry for everything that I did to hurt you". Then I kissed her forehead.