Chapter 32

Chapter 32

**A week later**

Austin's POV

I have been having the same dream for the past week. Sometimes I wake up crying.

I need to talk to her. As a friend. At least a friend.

Sam's POV

I was getting ready for the day. We are in Chicago. Which means I can see the girls and my mom while I'm here.

I haven't told my mom or the girls about Austin cheating on me. I really don't want to but I can't tell my mom. My mom will kill Austin. But later I am telling the girls.

I'm gonna wear something casual. I wore an Adidas zebra print sweatshirt, jeans, red converses, a red beanie with like a fuzz ball thing on it. I just curled my hair for the fun of it.

I texted Jordan.

Convo

J- Jordan

S- Sam

S- hey I'm coming home I was wondering if you wanted to hang

J- yas. Is Austin coming??

S- um no.

J- Sam what's up?

S- I'll tell you when you come over. Tell Keaton and Chloe to come too its important.

J- k bye see ya

S- bye

"Alex I'm going home for the day, I'll say hi to the girls for you okay", I said.

"K, bye if you need anything just call", he said.

I walked to my house it wasn't that far. I new my way around here. I live in a beautiful neighborhood.

I got there. I started crying when I saw my house. It looked the same. All of these memories started going through my head. From my 5th birthday party to coming here last with Austin. I walked in side.

"Mom I'm home", I shouted like I always did when I got home from school.

"Sam is that really you", she said coming down the stairs.

"Mom I've missed you so much you don't even know", I said crying on my moms shoulder.

"Sweetie it's okay I'm right here", she said rubbing my back.

There was a knock on the door. I go to open it. It was Jordan, Keaton, and Chloe.

"Guys, group hug group hug", I said. We hugged then went up to my room.

"Okay Sam what's up", Jordan said.

"Okay guys you may want to sit down. Okay well you know that austin asked me out and stuff right", I said.

"Yeah, how could we for get the cutest couple on the planet", Chloe said.

"Well Austin cheated on me. I looked at his phone the next morning and this girl texted him saying 'morning babe, how did you sleep'", I said.

"I'm gonna kill a romo lover", Keaton said getting up.

"No Keaton, calm down", I said puller her back from walking out of the room.

"Sam he broke my best friends heart I can't let him live and let him do that again", she said.

"Keaton you can't, you will be sitting in jail plus you will have mahomies wanting to kill you", I said.

"For some reason I think it's worth it", she said smiling at me.

We all started laughing for no reason. We all have that moment with our best friends.