Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Sam's POV

Today was great. I got spend time with Austin.

"Hey honey, how was that park" my mom asked from in the kitchen.

"Amazing mom, guess what happened"

"Um Austin said that you were noticed this morning by Roco", she said.

I was shocked how did she know that I didn't think she be able to guess that.

"Mom how do you know that, are you some sidekick" I said amazed still.

"Oh Austin gave Roco your number, and you left your phone here when you went to the park", she said smiling.

"WHAT THE HECK DID HE SAY ON THE PHONE MOM", I screamed.

"He said that he wanted you to go down with them when the leave to go back to Miami"

"REALLY, I'll pack my things now", I said running up my stairs almost falling a couple times.

Okay you would think that my mom would want to talk about it but no she knows I've been waiting for this since I began putting covers on YouTube. My mom is very supportive about this.

My dad on the other hand is never home he works so much. When I do see him he's really tired.

Austin's POV

I got a call when I got in my hotel room.

**Convo**
(A- Austin)
(S- Sam)

A- "Hey Sam what's up"
S- "Whats up Austin, You already know Roco called my phone"
A- "Yeah I know"
S- "Did you also know that I'm coming with you down to Miami when you guys leave Chicago"
A- "NO, Roco didn't tell me that"
S- "Well yeah, I have to go night Austin"
A- "Night Samantha"

**the day they leave for Miami**

"Bye mom I'll miss you so so much", I said hugging her.

I walked into the hotel that Austin was staying at. My mom drove here to drop me off.

Austin was staying in room 274. So I went to the elevator walked into it and pressed 2. The elevator dinged meaning that it was opening. I walked down to his room and knocked.

Austin's POV

There was a know on the door I went to go get it. It was Sam.

"You ready to go", I ask hugging her in a friendly way.

"YES, why wouldn't I be"

Alex, Robert, and Zach walked into the room.

"This is Sam, the girl I ran into at the concert"

"Oh yah, hey Sam", Robert said.