Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Austin's POV

We were all getting on the bus. I had to talk to Sam I had to.

"Sam can I talk to you", I asked.

"The last time I talked to you you broke up with me so what do you want this time to go out with me again. Guess what the answers no", she said storming off.

"I'm sorry Sam", I whispered to myself.

I walked to my bed thing and laid in it.

"What about what about are promises what about love you cut my wings now I'm falling", I sang to myself before I fell a sleep.

****next morning****

Sam's POV

I woke up got dressed in a black long skirt, a crop top that was black and white with some kind of pattern. Mint shoes with a chain thing to keep on you foot, a necklace that was an arrow. I straightened my hair which I haven't done in a while.

We are taking pictures today. We are going to see the Statue of Liberty and stuff like that.

"Morning Sammy, how did you sleep?", Robert asked.

"Well does it count that I had night mares that are really happening in my life, then yes I slept like a baby", I said.

"Sam you need to get over this, Austin is gonna realize that he made a mistake some day", Robert said.

"I hope it's soon", I said.

Austin's POV

"Sam, I love you and there's nothing that will stop my feelings for you. I only broke up with to keep you safe from getting more than you are now", I said.

"I'm sorry Austin I have to go to a better place ill miss you", she said and jumped.

Then I woke up. That was so scary it was so realistic. It scared me, seeing Sam try to kill herself. I can't see the world with out her she makes everything so nice and peaceful even when she's mad or upset.