Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Sam's POV

Today we are having that interview thing. I was wearing a grey jean crop top, red jean shorts, grey converse, red rose earrings, with my hair in a fish tail braid.

We were at the interview place. We all had to sit on a couch so I sat in between Shawn and Brad Simpson. To make it easier for you the cute ones. Other than Austin.

"Hello Austin, Shawn, The Vamps, and Miss Sam", the interviewer said.

"Hi", we all said together.

"So I'm gonna start this out with, how is tour going so far?" She asked.

"Great, I've never done anything this exciting", Shawn said.

"I've loved going on tour with Austin and everybody there so nice", James Mcvey said.

" yeah I have to agree with James", Connor ball said.

"Me too", both Tristan Evans and brad said.

"How about you Sam", the interviewer said.

"Um, well I love it, but I miss my mom and friends", I said.

"I love seeing my fans, plus I get to spend this tour with the best people", Austin said smiling at me.

What the heck is up with him. Is he wanting me to fall for him again so he can break my heart even more. I don't like that.

"Okay then next question, do you have any celebrity crushes and who", she asked.

This gonna be hard my celebrity crush is Austin.

"I have JB and Ansel Elgort", I said. I wasn't lying I do like them but not as much as Austin.

"Mine are Selena Gomez and Beyoncé", Austin said.

Austin's POV

I'm totally lying my celebrity crushes is sitting right on the same couch as me. I can't believe she did say me. I mean I understand that she's mad at me. But you can't get over somebody that fast.