Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Sam's POV

I've been crying for at least 2 hours straight. It was kinda early so nobody was up except Alex. I'm glad Alex is here for me.

We were sitting on the couches when I see Austin is up. I can't look at that cheater. I just get up and walk past him.

Austin's POV

I wake up to see Sam crying. What's wrong with my baby. She gets up and walks past me. When I can't see her anymore I ask, "Alex what's wrong with Sam". "Oh you don't know what's wrong with Sam, so how's Trinity she doing fine?", he asked with a tone voice. "Alex listen to me Trinity is messing with me,Sam, and everybody. She knew it would make Sam mad", I said. "Austin I don't know", Alex said. "Please Alex believe me. I would never do that to Sam ever, I love her", I said with tears in my eyes. "I'm not the one you need to talk to about that", he said getting up.

I texted Trinity

Convo

T-trinity

A- Austin

A- are you happy now the love of my life hates me

T- awe baby I don't hate you

A- shut up, what can I do to get you to stop messing with Sam

T- well break her little heart and go out with me

Sam's POV

I was walking back into the sitting area. I've calmed down from earlier. We haven't even been dating for 24 hours and he cheats on me.

He's a waist of time. "Sam can I talk to you", Austin asked. "Yeah what do you want a**hole", I said angrily. "Sam I'm sorry for everything, I need to break up with you", he said. "Good, I don't want to be your girlfriend anyways I hate you so freaking much. After this tour just leave me alone", I said walking away from him. I felt kinda bad but would you would do the same thing if you were me. Yup that's what I thought. .