The Interview

**⚠️⚠️INFINITY WAR SPOILER WARNING⚠️⚠️**

**⚠️⚠️1406 WORDS OF SADNESS WARNING⚠️⚠️**

**⚠️⚠️OK ENJOY DON'T HATE ME⚠️⚠️**

Tony walks into the room. He looks at the many windows and sighs, stepping up to the podium. It was packed. There must have been hundreds of people there, coming to listen to his story on The Snap.

He taps the microphone and everyone is silent and still. He leans in to the mic. "Hello. You may know me, my name is Tony Stark. Recently there was a fatal incident that wiped out half the universe mysteriously while I was considered 'missing'. If you are here, in this room, you're probably wanting to here the truth."

People nod.

"Well," Tony starts. "The truth is I was not missing. I was in the IronMan suit on a planet called Titan. Some of you may have seen the circular ship in New York? I was on that."

"Why, was I on that ship, you may ask?" Tony says. "Because I needed to follow a man called Doctor Stephen Strange. He used to be a surgeon until he went into the mystic arts after he was in a fatal car crash. When he went into the mystic arts, he started working on protecting our timelines, surprisingly."

People looked around, skeptic. Tony sighs. "I didn't believe it either at first. He's erased any evidence of us seeing him. He works under the radar. Anyway," Tony coughs. "Doctor Strange holds an entity called the Time Stone. That's what the intruders were after. That's why they went to New York, where Doctor Strange was at the time."

The only sound in the room was of cameras clicking. This moment was being documented everywhere.

"Me, Doctor Strange and...one other, were on this ship, heading off to space to the intruder's- whose name is Thanos, by the way- home planet, Titan. On Titan we met up with some group of people called the Guardian's of the Galaxy. You also have not heard of them, because they work in outer space dealing with extraterrestrial problems on other planets and such."

"We sat there for a while, trying to come up with plans when Doctor Strange told os of a fact that, I'm not going to lie, scared me to death." Tony said.

People gasped. Tony Stark never said he was scared of anything, so this must have been terrible.

"Doctor Strange used the time stone to look through over fourteen million timelines to see how this so called 'Infinity War' could end. And you know how many we won?" Tony asked.

People shrugged.

"One."

Everyone gasped and covered their mouths. Many were crying.

"That's when Thanos came to Titan. We had a fight, I actually got stabbed with my own weapon, but I did make him bleed. Which proves something. But here's the thing. I could have died if it weren't for Doctor Strange, and god, I wish I did." People listened intently.

"He gave up the time stone so my life could be spared." Tony whispered, just loud enough for the mic to pick up what he said. People sobbed in the crowd, muffled by hands and jackets.

"Then he left. Thanos left with the stone. We didn't hear anything from him, but that was the second scariest part, because we thought we'd just lost. Our mission was to protect the time stone from Thanos, and we failed."

Everyone in the room was crying. The cameras were still rolling, but the clicking of pictures being taken slowed down.

"Next thing I know, people are-" Tony chokes on his words, but remains talking. "People around me are just... disappearing."