Time Loops

Spooktober.09

SUPER EXTRA QUICK AUTHOHRS NOTE BECAUSE OMGGGKDHSKGAGAFSGACAGSEVV

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. AAAAAA. AA  A A A A A A A A A A A A .

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS, THIS IS INSANE. UHHH PLEASE DRINK WATER AND STAY SAFE AND HAVE A NICE DAY BE KIND TO YOURSELF OK ENJOY

Time Loops

⚠️Temporary Major Character Death. A lot. These deaths are not pleasant, just a series of very unlucky circumstances and mishappenings. Seriously. Car accidents, electrocution, poison, stab wounds—this one has it all⚠️

a/n: mystery spot vibes (don't say anything if you know what I'm talking about. confuse everyone in the comment section.)

Peter's alarm rings him awake at seven today. The sun is shining through his window curtains, casting shadows of birds that tweet on the fire escape outside.

He wakes up confident. He can't put his finger on it, but today, Friday, October 9th, he just feels that things will go his way. He swings out of bed with a pleased face.

The morning routine begins; Shower, clothes, breakfast whilst scribbling down answers to homework, a quick kiss on the cheek for May, and then he's out the door and heading to the subway.

Just as he's about to get on the subway, he's shoved forward by someone walking behind him. Then everything goes black.

Peter jerks awake to his alarm ringing. The clock reads: Friday, October 9th, 7:00AM. The sun shines through his curtains identically, creating matching shadows of birds.

"That was... weird." Peter murmurs to himself, and then gets out of bed. He trudges out into the kitchen.

Just like yesterday, Aunt May was sitting at the counter and reading a magazine, a coffee held in her hand.

He must have been sporting a look of great concern, because she looks up at him and then furrows her eyebrows. "What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?"

Peter shakes his head. "Uh, no. Just... weird dream. Nothin' scary. Don't worry."

May keeps watching him for a moment longer and then shrugs, looking back to her paper.

Albeit confused, Peter continues his day as normal. He doesn't have time to do the homework due to being slow from the confusion of the dream, but he manages to get to the subway on time all the same.