The Salt And Pepper Lab

A/N: celebration for 3.4k views and 200 votes. Thank you so much I love you guys ♥️♥️ (And Yes, I did this.)

When Tony allows Peter to play his own music, it's opens a whole new world for him. For example, one fine Saturday morning, Peter and Tony were working in the lab. 

Peter, being annoying, decides to stand behind Tony and play the "Flamingo-10 hour version" video. Tony ignores it and doesn't mind. It's a bop, anyway.

Then, Peter changes the song. It's dead quiet, until-

boM bom, whATS NEW PUSSY CAT?!

Tony rolls his eyes. He'll probably change the song. Right? Right.

Wrong.

The song starts again, and Tony thinks for a minute. 

"Huh. This song's a lot longer than I thought it was." He says. Peter pinches his nose, trying to keep from laughing. The song ends. They're both silent, waiting. Watching.

It plays again. And again. Tony looks as if he's about to lose it. Peter just giggles as the song ends for the 6th time. It's quiet and Tony prays on anything of a higher power, but then-

boM bom, whATS NEW PUSSY CAT?!

"DAMN IT PETER!" Tony shouts. Peter starts laughing uncontrollably and starts rolling on the floor, tears streaming down his face. They sit through the entire song with Peter laughing and Tony just acting disappointed. The song fades out. Tony prays silently again.

And then...

duh, duduh, dududududuh duh, itS nOT uNuSuAL-

Tony stands up and screeches in happiness. "THANK GOD! WHY DID YOU HAVE ME SUFFER THROUGH THAT?!", a tear or two of happiness falling down his face.

Peter just looks at the camera he set up on the ceiling. "If you ever wondered if you could make people cry tears of joy while listening to Tom Jones' 'It's Not Unusual', the answer is yes; as long as it is preceded by 7 plays of Tom Jones' 'What's New Pussycat'."

Fin