Uno

It had taken days.

Months.

Two whole years, in fact;

For Peter to call him Tony.

He hesitated about it the first few weeks. He'd wait a long time to talk, and then asked very quietly about something or said something with Tony's actual name instead of Mr. Stark.

Eventually, he got used to it and said his name all the time. That was fine. Everything was fine.

Then one night, something happened. 

Peter, Tony, Pepper, and even Happy were sitting around a specific card game. I bet you can guess the one. It ruins most friendships, you see.

That's right. 

Uno.

Tony looked at his deck with an evil grin. One +4, a wild card, two red and one yellow +2's, and a reverse. He waited for his turn as Happy finished placing a normal red card in the middle pile. He looked to Peter, who would feel his wrath. Peter smiled happily as he held two cards in his hands.

He didn't want to end poor Peter Parker's career, but damn it, this was Uno, and he was going to WIN.

He placed down the two red +2's. Then the wild card, changing the colour to yellow. Then the +4. Then the yellow +2. "UNO!" He yelled.

Everyone winced. Peter stood up, a look of betrayal in his face and his mouth open in shock. He threw his cards down. He screeched at the top of his lungs.

"WHAT THE HELL, ANTHONY!"