:)

For all the authours who get stuck in a writers block and don't finish a oneshot or chapter... there is hope!! Keep your head up, and your eyes sharp for inspiration.

Here is an unfinished part 2 oneshot that I wrote for Christmas, feel free to finish the chapter if you want in the comments ahah—(any inappropriate comments will be deleted! This is a friendly neighbourhood)

Writing warmup—

Most of the presents were now unwrapped. Gifting paper was thrown lazily near the trash bag on the floor, and spirits were high.

Tony, Pepper and May exchange a glance and then Tony pulls out a gift from under the tree.

"Ooh! Who's it for?" Morgan grins, sitting closer to the present.

"This is Peter's special present," Pepper explains. "The one that was a big secret."

Morgan's eyes light up and her grin widens. "Peter, you gotta open it!"

Peter raises an eyebrow and looks up at all of the adults. May had pulled out her phone, and is currently recording. Pepper and Tony just smile at him.

He reaches forward and brings the gift into his arms. It wasn't particularly heavy, but it definitely wouldn't be considered light either.

He starts ripping the paper off, not having a clue on what it could be. Peter made sure not to really ask for anything this year. He didn't feel the need to. After all, he already had everything he could ever wish for.

After the paper is gone, it's just a simple box. Nothing standing out again.

"Wow!" Peter grins. "You got me a box. Thank you guys! I love it so m—"

"Peter," May warns, but she's smiling with amusement.

"Just open it!" Tony calls out.

Peter laughs and opens the box carefully.

Inside,

Yeah that's it 😂😂😂😂😂