a day in the life

hello, please follow the rules in the chapter or it won't be fun. thank u.

rules:

• go to the sections it tells you to go to

•scroll really fast so you don't get spoilers for different ways to read the story! 

-Start-

Peter Parker grins, looking down at his evil paper. His objective? Spook his favourite superhero, the insanely cool Tony Stark. What should he do?

[Pretend he's injured/hurt—go to section 4]

[Put a fake spider somewhere in the lab—go to section 1]

[Flat out jumpscare him!—go to section 7]

-Section 1-

He goes into the lab, and starts working on his project. A small, black, holographic yet EXTREMELY realistic looking spider. He smirks and then types a few lines of code into its program, and then steps back to admire his handy work.

Perfect.

Peter places it under a loose piece of paper on the desk, and then Tony comes into the lab.

"Hey, there you are. What are you doing in here? Don't you have homework or something?"

Peter debates mentally what he should say.

[Lie, tell him he was looking for something—go to section 5]

[Half truth, tell him he was working in the lab—go to section 3]

[Full truth, tell him he was playing a prank—go to section 10]

-Section 2-

If you're reading this, then you are

•cheating the system

•reading it on accident whoops

•doing who knows what? I don't know

•here, have a sneak peek of my next non-spooktober oneshot!

"It had taken far too long for Tony to become comfortable enough to ditch his technology when leaving the house. To not take the Iron Man suit.

He shouldn't have made the mistake to not bring the suit on vacation."

:)

-Section 3-

"Oh, I was working on something. I was trying to figure out how we could improve Droney," Peter explains.

Tony nods at him. "Oh. Cool. Anything you need help with?"

"Yeah, actually. I was trying to figure out this equation, and I had it written on a piece of paper but I think Dum-E must have moved it or something," Peter lies fluently.

Tony rolls his eyes and turns around to stare at the robot. "I told you I won't hesitate to donate you."

"Do! not! antagonize! him!" Peter emphasizes. "He is trying his diddly darn best."

"Fine, I'll just donate you to a community college," Tony snorts, and then goes looking around at his desk.

Peter grins.