Chapter 3

You headed out to the farmer's market with Lisa on Sunday morning. Normally, Jungkook would be joining you guys, but he had a meeting with his agency. You love the guy, but you could really spend some time with Lisa. You two met on the set of your first movie, she was the photographer for the movie posters. You two became good friends through dinners and shopping trips together. You learned that she's from Thailand, and she originally tried out for YG entertainment as a trainee but decided not to debut because her real passion was in photography. You two decided to get a share apartment 2 years ago. She's like the little sister you've never had, it's fun teasing her because she has such cute reactions. Lisa wore shorts with a long sleeve sweater, she also wore a mask. People wouldn't normally recognize her as a photographer, but they do recognize her as the famous model's girlfriend. You guys have had your share of fans bombarding her with questions. And because she is also beautiful person with a kind heart, the fans fully supported the relationship.

"Unnie, I have great news!" she said as you guys were strolling through the market.

"What is it?"

"Your director contacted me this morning, they want me to shoot some photos for your movie."

"Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?" She shook her head and began jumping up and down like a kid. You laughed and joined her. But then you stopped, making her worry. "Wait a minute."

"What?"

"Do you know who is starring in my movie?" you asked slowly. Her face remained bright but you could tell it was bothering her.

"It'll be fine. We're all professionals here." she said in a cool voice. Taehyung and Lisa have worked together before when she first got into the business. She was head over heel for him, but he rejected her because he thought she was too young for him. But it was because he wanted to date a model that would boost his career.

"Alright, I'm proud of you. And I'm happy you'll be part of my movie in a way." You two continued walking, putting vegetables and fruits into your basket. Suddenly, Lisa remembers that she needed to buy something to send back home to her parents. They really love Korean candy. You assured her that you would be fine by yourself for a while while she goes look for something. It's daylight and there's are a few people here, so you're not that worried. You looked around, there were a few couples here, but mostly older women with their kids. But you stopped at one corner, there was a guy, tall. He wore a cap that hid most of his face, but you noticed that he was facing your direction. You tried shaking off the feeling and took a few steps to the other side, you stole a glance at the guy, he had turned his body to look at you. You quickly looked away, focusing on the apple stall in front of you. Maybe you're just overreacting. As you continued walking for a while, then you saw someone trying to hide himself behind some flowers.

"Namjoon? What are you doing here?" you asked, trying to sound calm. He jumped a little at the sound of your voice.

"Oh, I, uh, I always come here." he stuttered and avoided any eye contact. You looked at the man in front of you, he was also wearing a cap. But his jacket is blue, while the figure in the corner had on a black hoodie in the middle of May. But you were still suspicious of him.

"I see, I never see you around. Actually."

"That's because I always go at 5."

"It closes at 2." you eyed him curiously. Obviously he was lying, but why would he be?

"I mean in the morning, there's more to choose from and less crowded."

"Right..." you said. Your eyes went to his shoes, they were white, and you noticed a stain on it. It was a dark red color, almost like blood. You discreetly glanced at his hands, his knuckles were bruised. You gulped. He was still smiling at you, as if nothing had happened.

"Um, I have to get going now." you said, and ran to find Lisa. Once you spotted her, you grabbed her and dragged her to the car.

"Unnie, we still have to get-" She didn't get to finish her sentence when she saw how pale our face was. "Unnie, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm just feeling a little tired. Sorry." you lied, focusing on the road. You began thinking about what Yoongi told you. You wondered if you should tell him about today, but again, you might just be over thinking. It's normal for people to go to the farmer's market, and he might have just fell or something.

"Okay. Well, let's go home and I'll cook you something."

"Um, as much as I love you..."

"You don't even have to finish that sentence. Let's go to oppa's restaurant."

***

"Well, well, hello ladies. What can Mr. Worldwide Handsome get for you today?" Jin said as soon as you two walked into his restaurant, The Kim's. You both giggled a little and sat down and looked through the menu. It seemed pointless because you always ordered the same things, Jin's Famous Oxtail soup. After you two finished, you got up to the counter to pay, at least that's what you told Lisa. You had other plans.

"Oppa," you called out, Jin looked up from behind the counter.

"What is it, Y/N? Did the soup not taste good? Your unnie got up early to cooked it." He pouted, the love he has for his young wife is so immense that it makes you melt. Jin and Jisoo were high school sweetheart, and they got married as soon as she finished college. Opening a restaurant was Jin's dream, Jisoo wrote novels on the side but supported her husband every step.

"The soup tastes amazing, as always. Send my compliments to the chef." you laughed a little, "But no, I have a question."

"Okay."

"You went to high school with Yoongi, and you were in his circle of friends. There was another guy in it, with pink hair. Do you remember his name?" Jin immediately looked down.

"Um, no, it's been too long. I don't really keep in touch with anyone except your brother and a few others."

"Alright, thank you, oppa."

"But why are you asking all of the sudden?"

"It's nothing." You paid for the food and left with Lisa, feeling more uneasy than ever. You could tell that both your brother and his best friend are hiding something from you. You thought back about Namjoon, about his familiarity, but also his secrets. That night, you were trapped in the same nightmare.