Chapter 13

It's hot. The air around you felt dry and so did your throat. Your eyes slowly flicker open, your neck was bent down to your shoulder. Your hand tried moving to your neck to massage it, but you couldn't feel them. Well you did, but they were not in their natural position. They were tied behind your back behind a chair. It took a few seconds to realize the situation that you're in and you tried to wiggle out of the chair, only to find that your legs were also tied.

After struggling with the ropes, you glanced around at your surrounding. As you looked up, a blinding light was aiming right at your face. It took a few seconds for you to regain your visions and looked around at the place. It was a mostly empty warehouse, minus some rundown equipment, a couch in one corner, a table with a some kind of machine, and a lamp right in front of you. You couldn't see any windows in front of you, and you couldn't move your neck to look behind.

But suddenly, there were rattlings from behind you. Either there's a really big rat or you are not alone here. You felt your heart pounding, you tried to stay calm, afraid that the predator will hear it. The footsteps were slow, and heavy, they drag against the ground a little bit. You felt its presence right next to you, their breath hovered next to your ear.

"Hello, my little mouse." he breathed out. It sent shivers down your spine. The voice belonged to the same man that attacked you and Namjoon. He finally caught you. You tried moving your head away from him, but he pulled your hair right back. You noticed the snake tattoo on his finger. "We're gonna have a little fun now."

"Help!" you yelled out with all of your might. "Someone help me!" The sound echoed throughout the room. The man looked at you and simply laughed, his voice much louder and more malicious.

"It's no use, little mouse. We're miles away from the nearest town. It'll be just the two of us." He threw your head back, causing the chair to swing back a little, but not enough to knock you down to the ground. "You passed out longer than I expected. But then again, I used a lot of drugs on you. I was so bored for the past day."

"A whole day?" you whispered to yourself. No wonder you felt so hungry. But what's even more worrisome is that your mother would probably be worried sick. And she would have called Yoongi immediately, and of course he'd be worried, and extremely angry. And Namjoon... But would Namjoon know? He probably wouldn't care, since you were merely his cleaning lady. You shouldn't even think about him right now considering your situation. But part of you were glad that it was you tied up instead of him. You wanted to slap yourself for being so stupid right now.

But then you turned back to your capture, who was focusing on the machine on the table. You saw that there were some wires attached to it, and at the end were clips that you would use to jump start a car.

"What are you going to do with that?" you asked, trying to mask any fear, which obviously didn't work because he turned around with a smirk.

"Oh these?" he asked, holding up the clips and pointed them to each other. That action produced a spark, which made you jumped a little in your chair. "Nothing much. A zap here and there maybe. We have all the time in the world for me to experiment, little mouse."

"E-experiment?"

"Yes, to pay back for ruining my business all those years ago." He took a step closer, inching a clip to your face. "But I hear that you don't remember a single thing from back then. Must be nice to forget your trauma, but I can't! I had to face jail because of you, I had to watch my friends getting killed by those stupid cops. But you simply forgot and moved on with your life. You don't deserve that luxury. Neither does that boyfriend of yours."

Suddenly, he jammed the clip into your shoulder. You automatically yelled out. The electric shock was minor, though it did leave a red mark. He eyed you, checking for any reactions. You felt that he wasn't satisfied because he went back to the machine and turned a knob. Then he went back to you, this time, jamming the clip into your stomach. The shock literally shook you to your core. You began to go in and out of consciousness.