Chapter 7

The soft sunlight hit your eyes, you forgot to close the blinds last night. You turned your body to shield your eyes, only to have your face bump into something hard. Your eyes shot open. In front of you was the same Shooky tee you lend to Namjoon last night, but why was he in Lisa's room? The rosy pink walls and lack of photographs indicated that you were back in your room, laying in your white bed sheets. Namjoon's arms looped around you, almost too naturally. The scene felt so familiar. For some reason, you didn't want to remove his arms. You laid there in his embrace for awhile. He looked calm, and beautiful. Your hand move on their own to sweep the hair from his face. As you moved your leg, it bumped into his on accident, causing him to stir.

"Good morning." he said, eyes closed, his arms still around you. His voice was deep and husky, it made your insides feel weird.

"Um, good-"

"Unnie, are you up yet?" Lisa asked from outside. You heard the door knob moving. Without thinking, you immediately pushed the half-sleeping man from beside you off the bed. He let out a sorta girlish yelp before thumping on the hardwood floor. At the same time, the door to your room opened, revealing a Lisa with her mischievous smile. You tried hiding most of yourself under the blanket, Namjoon was still dumbfounded on the floor.

"It's not what it looks like!" you said, your words shaking and came out like one long word.

"Damn, I was hoping to catch you two in the act." she said, ignoring you and sounding disappointed. "I wanted to take a picture to use against you later." Namjoon laughed a little, but stopped when you gave him a glare.

"You evil, evil person. Jungkook is such a bad influence on you."

"Hey, he's a sweet bunny."

"And an evil muscle pig." you sighed. "Now get out!"

"Alright, I'll leave you two love birds alone. Come get breakfast." She was slowly closing the door and you breath out a sigh a relief. "Oh, by the way, did you two use-"

"Get out!" You threw your pillow at the door, Lisa ducked behind it and laughed. Her footsteps slowly fading from your room. Namjoon stood up, facing you with a smirk. You threw your second pillow at him.

"Why am I back in my room?" you asked, clutching onto your shirt.

"Relax, I didn't do anything. Not yet anyways." he laughed. "But you were screaming in your sleep. So I carried you back here."

"I see, sorry."

"What were you dreaming about?"

"I'm not sure. It's been the same nightmare since high school. I'm in this dark warehouse. And there was a lot of blood, my blood. That's all I ever see." He nodded slowly, a look of concerned on his face. But he quickly turned his back to you and let out a breath. You saw that his body was shaking a little. The two of you quietly washed up, good thing you had extra toothbrushes and a towel. In the kitchen, Lisa was setting out the plates for breakfast. She hid her little giggles when she saw you two.

"So, are you going to introduce us?" To your surprise, it was Namjoon who asked. Beside you, Lisa also nodded. You wanted to smack Namjoon, you have no idea what to say.

"Um, Namjoon, this is my roommate, Lisa. And Lisa, this is my...." you paused, not really knowing how to answer. You couldn't define the relationship because there was no relationship. But since Lisa already caught you two "in bed", you couldn't say he was just a friend.

"Your...." Lisa asked, leaning forward. Namjoon had his arms crossed, obviously amused at the whole situation.

"My... bodyguard?"